It's Megan.....Ms. Markle if you're NASTY!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
everysurfr said:
And no u.s. president would every befriend, or do business, or take loans from a monarch who cuts up the body of a journalist, who is also a U.S. Citizen, and stuffs it down a well.
The more murderous the dictator the more Trump sucks up to them, not to mention how much money the Trump/Kushner crime families owe the Saudis and other gulf states, selling this countries values for few bucks, truly deplorable!

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
the janitor said:
everysurfr said:
And no u.s. president would every befriend, or do business, or take loans from a monarch who cuts up the body of a journalist, who is also a U.S. Citizen, and stuffs it down a well.
I don’t think he was a US citizen, but a couple of his kids are
My bad, he only had a green card, and his kids were citizens.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
mundus said:
everysurfr said:
The more murderous the dictator the more Trump sucks up to them, not to mention how much money the Trump/Kushner crime families owe the Saudis and other gulf states, selling this countries values for few bucks, truly deplorable!
Kind of like Judas? But hey, you gotta love those Evangelicals.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
FecalFace said:
the janitor said:
FecalFace said:
ifallalot said:
They are not allowed to say anything that the state deems inappropriate. Free speech does not exist in the UK
The know nothing strikes again.

Nobody in the UK government is calling free press the enemy of the people and throwing journalists out of the room because they ask tough questions.

You're pushing the definition of journalist now.

Also, he broke US law amongst others. No freedom of speech in the US either then?
If he did not advise on or participate in hacking to obtain documents, then I’m not sure which US laws he would have broken?

If the answer is none, then I’m guessing he’d be a journalist, though a manipulative, power hungry, petty, scummy one

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It's interesting that Julian Assange made an appearance in discussion about lack of free speech in the UK in comparison to the US since UK doesn't have a problem with Assange, US does.