Italy

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Leaverite said:
The two most important people in Italy today are Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonem

https://www.formula1.com/en/championship/teams/Ferrari.html

I've worked with both of them.

🤚🎤

surfflexx

Nep status
Jan 28, 2004
usa
Visit site
Italians are experts on "pagliacci" they were ruled by one for 20 years. So they know one when they see one. With all the problems Italy has it is the most magical and beautiful country in the world, the people, language, arts, culture and of course the food. There's even some fickle surf there.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
Not really.

But it should bother you that you haven't left a 100 mile circle your entire life.

Ben Shapiro and Gavin McInnes are keeping you informed though.

About those nasty immigrants diluting your culture.
:roflmao:

You assume so much and are so, so wrong.

Your constant obsession with me and fantasies about my life only make you look like a psycho

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Leaverite said:
The two most important people in Italy today are Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonem

https://www.formula1.com/en/championship/teams/Ferrari.html
Italian Tv was not covering F1. :shrug: At least I could not find it and it was not listed in the TV guide. New cars have a strange roll bar with a support right in the middle of their vision. :shrug:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
casa_mugrienta said:
Politics is complicated and is pretty much impossible to completely grasp if you haven't actually lived somewhere for an extensive amount of time - enough to have an in depth understanding not only of the political situation but also the people being governed.

Something that generally becomes glaringly obvious to people who travel is STFU about politics in general. Especially in places with complicated political situations.

I've always found it amusing when travelers want to start talking about politics to the residents of the host country. It's a nice way to come off as ignorant (usually they demonstrate gaping holes in knowledge) and arrogant (lol that they actually thought they have a good enough grip on the political situation to start blabbering).
I once faith-queried a young Lebanese Muslim fellow on his home turf of Baalbek. He became very distressed. I flew away in a helicopter. Baalbek is in the heart of Hezbollah territory.