~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
Obey a police officers orders!
Right?

Scenerio,
i'm at a beach, a few dayz ago, here in L.A., where Sunset Blvd meets PCH,
{parked above where a shotgun was found, wedged in thee rocks of the seawall, it had been used to murder a woman up in Hollywood in July of '15, her name is Carrie Jean Melvin, afterwards, the gun was discarded at high~tide, but found, thee next mornin' by a coupla lil' kids as they looked around in the rocks, some people apparently do not know that the high tide also drops...}

I'm in boardshortz, no shirt on, a bitchin' day here in L.A.
I'm tail~gaitin it, by myself, as traffic whizzes by on PCH,
lookin' out for my breachin' sharks, i see LAPD drive by, give 'em a nod, they drive on, u~turn down the road by LifeGuard Tower #4,
come back, pull into GladStones parkin' lot, park it, hang, yikes, somethin' be up, they seem to be lookin' towards me, be checkin' me out, am i in trouble? Na, there is only 1 car behind me, it is he that has interested 'em. Thee dude behind me, asleep under a lil' blanket inside a U~Haul pick-up truck, has caught LAPD's attention, seems he was apparently suspected of a car theft, that truck he was in. The boyz came onward, asked for/got it, some back~up support, even the LAPD helo showed up, warnings+instruction were mic'ed out to him, dude just did not wanna get out, so i even gestured to LAPD that he was asleep. Seein' guns drawn, i realized i could be in the line of fire, so i ska~dattled across empty lanes of of traffic on PCH, hid on a hill, shot some pix of LAPD doin' their thang, helpin' to keep pepz safer! The dude finally got outta the car, seemed to listen to their orders, at 1st +, faced away from the officers, then turned towardz 'em, i wondered, what thee F**K is the prob with this man? Does he wanna die? Situation finally de~escallated, he was cuffed+taken into custody, car towed.

It could have easily turned violent, he would have died,
allll because this dude, {maybe high on some~thing} could not/did not wanna listen to a police officers orders.
Glad that it did not happen. That said, it is not that hard to do, right boyz?

AK1J0124~ST1.JPG
+
AK1J0143~ST1.JPG
+
AK1J0150~ST1.JPG
+
AK1J0174~ST1.JPG
:jamon:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
If he'd have ran at the officers with a knife some here think they would have offered him pats on the back and hugs because of his skin color rather than shooting him. Some here are pretty dumb.
That last sentence without a hit of irony following the rest of the statement :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
See porges' polyvagal theory.

You can't make informed decisions without an understanding of how your autonomic nervous system works.

I love it when people (left and right) go blah blah blah and I think oh, you don't know what's going on.

Faulty neuroception makes kunts of us all.

Cop and criminal alike.

PS you need weapons to disable knife guy.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
It's a simple thing to do when the cops do their jobs properly.

When they come at you barking conflicting orders in rapid fire succession while shining bright tactical lights in your eyes it makes it a lot more difficult.

DON'T MOVE!!!!
SHOW ME SOME ID!!!
I SAID DON'T FUCKING MOVE!!!