$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Process crimes!!!

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Plead to a felony and not misdemeanor, right, not same sweetheart deal Powell got?

Hold on, let me look....and yep:

ATLANTA (AP) — Lawyer Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty to a felony on Friday just as jury selection was getting underway in his trial on charges accusing him of participating in efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election in Georgia.

Chesebro, who was charged alongside Trump and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law, pleaded guilty to one felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents in a last-minute deal. His plea came a day after fellow attorney Sidney Powell, who had been scheduled to go to trial alongside him, entered her own guilty plea to six misdemeanor counts.

In Chesebro’s case, he was sentenced to five years’ probation and 100 hours of community service and was ordered to pay $5,000 in restitution, write an apology letter to Georgia’s residents and testify truthfully at any related future trial.

Do we still not allow felons to vote and own guns, I mean, legally speaking?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Plead to a felony and not misdemeanor, right, not same sweetheart deal Powell got?

ATLANTA (AP) — Lawyer Kenneth Chesebro pleaded guilty to a felony on Friday just as jury selection was getting underway in his trial on charges accusing him of participating in efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election in Georgia.

Chesebro, who was charged alongside Trump and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law, pleaded guilty to one felony charge of conspiracy to commit filing false documents in a last-minute deal. His plea came a day after fellow attorney Sidney Powell, who had been scheduled to go to trial alongside him, entered her own guilty plea to six misdemeanor counts.

In Chesebro’s case, he was sentenced to five years’ probation and 100 hours of community service and was ordered to pay $5,000 in restitution, write an apology letter to Georgia’s residents and testify truthfully at any related future trial.

Depends on the felony.

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004

No jail time for a felony, sounds like a good deal.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
A DUI is worse?
Depends on how much time you get if you get time. I doubt either one of them were subjected to a group delousing shower and having someone checking their keesters to get probation. Ring a bell?

Rest assured both will be rehabilitated through the probation program.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Cheese went for the speedy trial and DA Willis called his bluff. He promptly folded.:roflmao:

Next up might be Jenna Ellis. Setting a trial date is usually pretty motivational but she's already publicly disenchanted with MAGAworld coz they're not helping her pay her legal bills....would be surprised if she's not already discussing terms of surrender with DA Willis.

Reactions: need 4 speed