Is this guy a quack?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
no non-quack doctor dismisses the CDC. The CDC is not a political organization.
This dude is jacked up in the cabeza

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
He's an Epidemiologist, isnt that the standard for speaking on this subject matter here or in general? Why is someone who is qualified to speak labeled a quack when they have a different opinion?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Are you going to watch the video sunshine?
I did, in a show of good faith!

really, the only thing you need to know is that this guy wears suspenders

so, yes, MAJOR FKN QUACK

you like this video because he says things you like and he says them VERY seriously!

the message: QUACK

the instagram that you reposted this from MAJOR QUACK

then, look at the content...he's just railroading these people.

fast talking, credential naming, claim making....during lol open mic night at the school board?

some of the things he says are certainly true, but they don't support his conclusion, in fact he mischaracterizes some points in an effort to further his agenda.

but, sure, the school board should ignore the CDC and the NIH and just do what fast talker doctor and the social media navy seal poseur think....becasuse FREE PRO BONO EXPERT WITNESSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: Rlacey111

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I did, in a show of good faith!

really, the only thing you need to know is that this guy wears suspenders

so, yes, MAJOR FKN QUACK

you like this video because he says things you like and he says them VERY seriously!

the message: QUACK

the instagram that you reposted this from MAJOR QUACK

then, look at the content...he's just railroading these people.

fast talking, credential naming, claim making....during lol open mic night at the school board?

some of the things he says are certainly true, but they don't support his conclusion, in fact he mischaracterizes some points in an effort to further his agenda.

but, sure, the school board should ignore the CDC and the NIH and just do what fast talker doctor and the social media navy seal poseur think....becasuse FREE PRO BONO EXPERT WITNESSSSS

What did suspenders ever do to you?

Its funny your first and last point are about the man's clothing.

Of course I like what he has to say, even if he spoke as incoherently as Biden i would still appreciate the message

I dont have instagram, this was sent to me. Apparently its been removed from multiple accounts. This account happens to be the one that was sent to me.. Instagram is for the birds

Railroading? He's giving a presentation, so what if it's to a school board. Maybe his kids go there??? Isnt he suppose to list his credentials? It also sounds like he has information to back up what he's saying.

Maybe the NHL thing was a bit of a stretch but idk, remember he's an Epidemiologist. That doesn't change even if you don't like what he has to say or what he's wearing

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
What did suspenders ever do to you?

Its funny your first and last point are about the man's clothing.

Of course I like what he has to say, even if he spoke as incoherently as Biden i would still appreciate the message

I dont have instagram, this was sent to me. Apparently its been removed from multiple accounts. This account happens to be the one that was sent to me.. Instagram is for the birds

Railroading? He's giving a presentation, so what if it's to a school board. Maybe his kids go there??? Isnt he suppose to list his credentials? It also sounds like he has information to back up what he's saying.

Maybe the NHL thing was a bit of a stretch but idk, remember he's an Epidemiologist. That doesn't change even if you don't like what he has to say or what he's wearing
FREE PRO BONO EXPERT WITNESS is not about his clothing

you like this video because he says something you agree with and he says it with force

nevermind he's actually fkn wrong AND making unsane claims he knows he'll never have to back up

social media empowers such idiocy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I thought that guy's rhetoric was awful.

I think he went to the Jym Jordan school of annoying vocal tone.

His kairos is all fucked up too.

So is his pathos.

I feel sorry for the people who are forced to listen to him.

I wonder how he feel when people don't take him seriously.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
yup, hard to take anyone seriously who disses the entire medical and scientific community. and oh look, he sells vitamins and supplements on his website.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You having idiots emptying the shelves of horse dewormer containing intervectin, this conspiracy stuff is soo harmless!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yup, hard to take anyone seriously who disses the entire medical and scientific community. and oh look, he sells vitamins and supplements on his website.

I should have known....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Doesn't seem like it to me!!!
You cannot trust your judgement

Indiana Doctor Piles On Bogus COVID-19 Claims in Viral Video

I'm being perfectly serious when I suggest that you consider consulting with Sharkbisquit when you're uncertain about the veracity or legitimacy of a person or a claim. He seems to have a broad fund of knowledge and seems relatively unbiased.
If you can't contact Sharkbisquit you should consider rice or afoaf. Those guys are also clued in.

Good luck.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

BIG BRAIN PILLZ

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I appreciate all of your feedback, its all well and good.

Epidemiologist or not, his info, clothing, cadence, delivery, and the fact to promotes vitamins and minerals are all too much to be taken seriously.

I get it, its a little extreme, but at least we can have a discussion about it, veruses just doing what your told by the allopathic priests

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

Epidemiologist or not, his info, clothing, cadence, delivery, and the fact to promotes vitamins and minerals are all too much to be taken seriously.

I get it, its a little extreme, but at least we can have a discussion about it, veruses just doing what your told by the allopathic priests
i had to google the word "allopathic"....didn't realize you were referring to doctors, healthcare professionals etc. gotta tell you, my old man was an "allopathic priest", as was both of my stepmothers, as is my wife et al - all part of the"allopathic" system of science-based modern medicine. and i can not think of a time, looking back over 60 years, that they steered me wrong. the advice may change over the years, the thinking may change as new data becomes available on this or that, but the methodology is solid, science-based, and results-driven. i have no complaints. good luck with your YT/IG/FB approach to healthcare..

Reactions: Hump

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

which is a roundabout way of saying "I don't care what you guys say, I'm sticking with the snake oil salesman"

choo choo!

• Haha
Reactions: Hump