Is there any way to make these disappear?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Who started it? WTF knows? It's been going on for YEARS now. Every fvcking day. Thread after thread, post after post. The whining is pervasive. As are the ad hominins. Kill each other or grow up and ignore each other.

It's tiresome.
I do believe you are confusing the name calling fallacy for the ad hominem

You dummy.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Well if I keep it up for years, on a daily basis, thread after thread, post after post, you'll have a point. (y)

One whine about literally thousands of posts doesn't seem all that excessive does it?
Let’s see if you have either no fucks to give on this, or the restraint to not post on any of their bucket threads

and if I have either to not post about it when if you do

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I do believe you are confusing the name calling fallacy for the ad hominem

You dummy.
lol. Uh no.

We have literally thousands of examples of both from these two. (along with a boatload of others) Take your pick.

And the worst thing you ever did in this forum was start with the logical fallacy stuff. You have to know that. How many times do I have to read fvcked up misunderstood, butchered logical fallacy accusations in here? Good God dude. It's a horror. Thanks Auto. :nana:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Thanks for noticing.

When die, I hope the erbb remembers me for my fallacy mongering, my armchair psychology analysis, and my taboo cum jokes.
i appreciate your posts and your thoughtfulness every single day. you are the best poster on erBB, at least i think so. No homo.

IMG_5875.jpeg

Also…..i think i fixed the problem. See above photo

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Who started it? WTF knows? It's been going on for YEARS now. Every fvcking day. Thread after thread, post after post. The whining is pervasive. As are the ad hominins. Kill each other or grow up and ignore each other.

It's tiresome.
This. I tolerated his bullshit a long time. I think he ran out of ideas because the past few months he's been reduced to Mundus level stupidity or worse. At least Mundus is fun to torment back. He just became a boring distraction.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
When a straight guy calls another straight guy a fag it's not homophobic.

It's trolling of a guy who doesn't want to be thought of as gay
Yes, but using "fag" as an epithet is still problematic.

I recommend (demand) Sensitivity Training for the poster in question.

May I suggest The Mannion Inclusive Speech Project?
We should be covered under your Obama Care policy.