Is SurfFuerteventura going for a "Front Page Sweep" ?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Got an all pizza front page sweep once back in the day. It's gotta be easier now.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
you lost, check the surfing photo thread :loser:
Oh, what exactly did I lose?

:shrug::computer::shrug:

Cause I seem to be still occupying the rental space in your little acorn for free.

Plus, I wasn't aware of the competition.

Must be these Japanese motors Olympics in that little acorn that got you all worked up and scorned.

It's ok.

Go in the ocean, stay away from the keyboard.

It helps.

:dancing::waving:
:violin::shaka:

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Oh, what exactly did I lose?

:shrug::computer::shrug:
you lost at life, sorry it didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. if you believe in reincarnation there may be greener pastures in the next one, that or you may come back as a frog.

and to add I do not think about the ERBB in daily life, i see trash and pick it up because only fools litter :shameonyou:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Looks like FP top sweep. FPS is when you author all of the posts. Seems fuerte is harvesting that garden joint-weed and making/smoking dem marijuana sticks and going deep into the archives, stoned off his face :nana: :dancing:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Looks like FP top sweep. FPS is when you author all of the posts. Seems fuerte is harvesting that garden joint-weed and making/smoking dem marijuana sticks and going deep into the archives, stoned off his face :nana: :dancing:
Channeling his inner steak.