Is Kanye Cray Cray?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Anyone listen to the lex Friedman podcast with him?
I’ve heard a couple clips. Need to just listen from start to finish. I have a couple hours on the road today and will give it a go.

In one clip CW was (i guess) equating the holocaust to the mass abortion of black babies.

Lex wasn’t having it.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I’ve heard a couple clips. Need to just listen from start to finish. I have a couple hours on the road today and will give it a go.

In one clip CW was (i guess) equating the holocaust to the mass abortion of black babies.

Lex wasn’t having it.
Lex while driving ??? Aren’t you worried about falling asleep at the wheel?

Hes just too much of a boring af beta cuck soy boy grifter (vastly inflated resume) for me to take seriously on anything.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Lex while driving ??? Aren’t you worried about falling asleep at the wheel?

Hes just too much of a boring af beta cuck soy boy grifter (vastly inflated resume) for me to take seriously on anything.
Um, ok.

1. He left MIT because of so many of the professors there who had uh, dealings with Jeffery Epstein and the powers that be at MIT just looked the other way.

2. He’s actually a damn fine interviewer and has some serious heavy weight intellectuals on his podcast. He himself is at the bleeding edge of AI technology.

3. He’s a black belt in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu so maybe you can meat him to his face and let us all know what it feels like to have a “beta cuck soy boy” push your sh!t in.

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
watching Kanye implode is deeply gratifying stuff

what a fkn cluck
I disagree.

Someone above said something like "he's been open about his bipolar and it is what it is." Just like with crazy school shooters, there's nothing acceptable about letting people slide into mental decline.

With all the talk about how we need to improve our mental health care in the US, I'd think someone would be making that point with Kanye. Dude needs help. He needs his medication. And nobody can seem to find a way to get him there.

It's a shame.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Um, ok.

1. He left MIT because of so many of the professors there who had uh, dealings with Jeffery Epstein and the powers that be at MIT just looked the other way.

2. He’s actually a damn fine interviewer and has some serious heavy weight intellectuals on his podcast. He himself is at the bleeding edge of AI technology.

3. He’s a black belt in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu so maybe you can meat him to his face and let us all know what it feels like to have a “beta cuck soy boy” push your sh!t in.
You're quite the fan boy!

I find his podcast agonizingly slow and boring. He may be a genius, but his interview skills are autistic.

Reactions: Aruka

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Um, ok.

A guy who interviews Kanye, for two and a half hours no less, has had "serious heavy-weight intellectuals" on his podcast? I find that hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that anyone could listen to all two and a half hours.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
You're quite the fan boy!

I find his podcast agonizingly slow and boring. He may be a genius, but his interview skills are autistic.
I listen to it on 1.5 speed usually.

One exception was the Joscha Bach interview. He’s German with a thick accent, speaks fast and the concepts he covered were complex.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Um, ok.

Im sorry for making fun of one of your Internet dads.

But I’m not alone in thinking that his connections to MIT are nowhere near as impressive as he claims.

From the sounds of it he’s also not very well regarded by the actual AI researchers.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
A guy who interviews Kanye, for two and a half hours no less, has had "serious heavy-weight intellectuals" on his podcast? I find that hard to believe. I also find it hard to believe that anyone could listen to all two and a half hours.
The above statement is a perfect illustration of huge problem we have now.

A associated with B.

I hate B therefore I must also hate A.

Stupid.

Go to his YouTube channel and see for yourself.

I’m sure you wont recognize most of the people nor do you have capacity to even grasp the significance of some of these people let alone understand the substance of what they talk about.

Reactions: grapedrink