is jason hall realy moving to maine??????

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Climbing
imho no natural physical structure is going to be as bit and awe inspiring as out west, but Maine has some mountains and cliffs and less developed areas than a lot of other east coast places ive been

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Do people from Maine have their own accent? Like Bostonians or New Yorkers or those Jersey wackadoodles?

When I get a new vehicle, I'm definitely doing a roadie to cover the rest of the states I've not been to. By then, gas should be $12/g :roflmao: That includes most of the Eastern Seaboard. Maine looks fucking beautiful.

Reactions: tacos and keenfish

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Do people from Maine have their own accent? Like Bostonians or New Yorkers or those Jersey wackadoodles?

When I get a new vehicle, I'm definitely doing a roadie to cover the rest of the states I've not been to. By then, gas should be $12/g :roflmao: That includes most of the Eastern Seaboard. Maine looks fucking beautiful.

The most pronounced accent in the North East.

May 12, 2021
I went wingfoiling on Sunday, water was 40 and air was 45. 5mm wetsuit, gloves, and booties and I was not cold at all. Could stay out for hours in that getup. Plenty people surf on the daily up here, and plenty spots get swell. I'm still getting my gear together as I didn't bring any boards with me. Borrowed a board from another Maine winger on Sunday.

Wind directions come at all angles depending on the fronts that pass through, and my area, mid coast Maine has all types of peninsulas to choose from, and there are many lakes near by too.

There's plenty to do here outdoors, year round, you just have to have the toys.

Reactions: npsp and tacos

corndog

Michael Peterson status
Dec 27, 2004
Crazy Chuck Patterson moved to Vermont and is digging every moment of it also