Is it ok that the new generation will never really know John Wayne?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I met him at South Coast Plaza outside of J.C. Penny’s. He was buying underwear for his grandkids.

His hair was………perfect!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I met him at South Coast Plaza outside of J.C. Penny’s. He was buying underwear for his grandkids.

His hair was………perfect!
My mom used to drink at the same bar as him next to the OC airport after work. He would show up. It was renamed John Wayne airport

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
So the most violent moment in Oscar history was when a security guard told her that someone had seen somebody stopping JW from walking onstage during her speech. Heavy. I'm surprised she didn't develop PTSD.

Maybe he just wanted to say Beyonce had the best album of all-time?

I got bounced off a mooring in Avalon next to JW's yacht, the Wild Goose. He didn't like us much. We were partying a little too hard for him. Complaints were made. It was suggested that we leave.

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So the most violent moment in Oscar history was when a security guard told her that someone had seen somebody stopping JW from walking onstage during her speech. Heavy. I'm surprised she didn't develop PTSD.

Maybe he just wanted to say Beyonce had the best album of all-time?

I got bounced off a mooring in Avalon next to JW's yacht, the Wild Goose. He didn't like us much. We were partying a little too hard for him. Complaints were made. It was suggested that we leave.
And here you are still simping for him. It’s a good thing you’re not a native.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You mischaracterize. I prefer actual violence in my violence. You can’t get me all revved up like that and then fail to deliver.

And my wife and kids are actual tribe members. Which reminds me, I should probably lock up the fire-water and hide the knives again…

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
And here you are still simping for him. It’s a good thing you’re not a native.
Yeah, and angry old man was way for violent than an actual cuck performatively slapping a comedian

and the bitch “industry” still gave him an ovation