Invasion?

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Mike Jones- you dipshit.

Border legislation is being held up because House Speaker MAGA Mike Johnson was told by Daddy Trump not to sign it. Trump would rather let what is happening at the border continue, so that he has something to rile his base up with come election time. Duh.

"The White House says Congress should approve more funding and enforcement authorities to deal with border crossings and that Republicans have refused for political reasons.

Since October 2023, Biden has called on Congress to approve $13.6 billion in additional border management funds that would pay for 1,300 additional border patrol agents, 1,600 new asylum officers and 375 new judge teams."

US border security: What could Biden, Congress and Texas do? (Reuters)

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
OK Squid, exactly what are the "constitutional requirements" in this case? Educate me with the appropriate article and section. And who decides whether or not a President is fulfilling his "constitutional requirements"? What process exists and what criteria is used? Are those detailed in the Constitution? And what happens if it is indeed found by whatever process that the President is not fulfilling those requirements (whatever they may be)? Then what?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Mike Jones- you dipshit.

Border legislation is being held up because House Speaker MAGA Mike Johnson was told by Daddy Trump not to sign it. Trump would rather let what is happening at the border continue, so that he has something to rile his base up with come election time. Duh.

"The White House says Congress should approve more funding and enforcement authorities to deal with border crossings and that Republicans have refused for political reasons.

Since October 2023, Biden has called on Congress to approve $13.6 billion in additional border management funds that would pay for 1,300 additional border patrol agents, 1,600 new asylum officers and 375 new judge teams."

Nah - you are the dipshit
HR2 was stopped by the dems
Biden wants the money to process them into our country faster not reinforce the border
All dems ever do is name something the "save the puppy bill" and all the low info voters say yes without realizing what is in the bill
People are waking up as the media is losing their iron grip on info
Biden acts like he needs more $ to just get us back to trump era policies?
He EO'd everything on day one and here we are
It's laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 2surf and CutnSnip

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Hold my beer sh!t-x

"The procedural motion failed in a 49-50 vote, falling short of the 60 votes needed to advance. Oklahoma Republican Sen. James Lankford, one of the key negotiators on the bipartisan border measure, supported it. In a stunning moment during the debate on the bill, Lankford said that he was threatened by a "popular commentator" for negotiating the bill.

"I had a popular commentator four weeks ago that I talked to that told me flat out, before they knew any of the contents of the bill ... that told me flat out 'if you try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy you,'" Lankford said. "Because I do not want you to solve this during the presidential election."

"By the way, they have been faithful to their promise, and have done everything they can do destroy me in the past several weeks," the Oklahoma Republican added.

The GOP are behind this sh!t

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Hold my beer sh!t-x

"The procedural motion failed in a 49-50 vote, falling short of the 60 votes needed to advance. Oklahoma Republican Sen. James Lankford, one of the key negotiators on the bipartisan border measure, supported it. In a stunning moment during the debate on the bill, Lankford said that he was threatened by a "popular commentator" for negotiating the bill.

"I had a popular commentator four weeks ago that I talked to that told me flat out, before they knew any of the contents of the bill ... that told me flat out 'if you try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during this presidential year, I will do whatever I can to destroy you,'" Lankford said. "Because I do not want you to solve this during the presidential election."

"By the way, they have been faithful to their promise, and have done everything they can do destroy me in the past several weeks," the Oklahoma Republican added.
The GOP are behind this sh!t
Maybe he should have worn his big boy pants
The bill is bullshit
What about HR2? They don't want it because it actually helped enforce border control
BiPartisan?? ha - they are all hacks in a mutual circle jerk of idiots who couldn't/wouldn't get real jobs

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Mike Jones- you dipshit.

Boy you are dumb and stupid. Biden does not need congress.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
sh!t-x, you dipshit.

The problem with you freedom caucus kooks is that you’re so extreme in your views, absolutely no legislation will ever get passed. At least MAGA Mike Johnson came to his senses and passed this bill.

Just come out and say that you are a racist piece of sh!t and be done with it. And you don’t even surf - you’re just an extremely low-level GOP operative - and that’s being extremely kind to you.

beat it kook.

Maybe he should have worn his big boy pants
The bill is bullshit
What about HR2? They don't want it because it actually helped enforce border control
BiPartisan?? ha - they are all hacks in a mutual circle jerk of idiots who couldn't/wouldn't get real jobs