INSURRRECKSHION IV!!!

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Local folks have been protesting in Princeton lately.

they got booted from in frontnof Jcrew and Hermes to ironically the Einstein memorial. Mostly peaceful except one incident. I lock my car doors now.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Disappointed they weren't shot on the spot for trying to breach the gate.
Good question. Should the 1/06 rioters have been shot on sight, for attempting to invalidate official, Constitutional government proceedings?

This is not jut an academic question, since Trump has now indicated that he will deploy the military for policing purposes on day one if he gets elected, and people will likely be shot for non-violent protests (hint: the 1/06 events were definitely violent.)

Not that there's anything wrong with that, except that there's everything wrong with that.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Good question. Should the 1/06 rioters have been shot on sight, for attempting to invalidate official, Constitutional government proceedings?

This is not jut an academic question, since Trump has now indicated that he will deploy the military for policing purposes on day one if he gets elected, and people will likely be shot for non-violent protests (hint: the 1/06 events were definitely violent.)

Not that there's anything wrong with that, except that there's everything wrong with that.

I called for a firing squad to be quite specific in the other thread for those who breached the capital building. I'm consistant. You guys give a pass to left wing rioters.
but also

We don't know exactly who stormed the building yesterday. Do you accept the possibility that your antifa buddies might have dressed up as trumpists for the day? I say execute anyone arrested inside the capital particularly those who did damage and threatened anyone.

Here is what I propose: Take every bad actor arrested inside the Capital building causing damage and line them up for a firing squad. Zero tolerance. When the dust settles we will find that the bad actors here were the same anarchist assholes who have caused problems from coast to coast for years regardless of what they wore for today's festivities. Line them up and put them down.

we don’t know “EXACTLY WHO” stormed the white house gates. could have been palestinian supporters. could’ve been antifa. could’ve been undercover fbi agitators. could’ve been conservatives posing as palestinia supporters.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf