Insurreckshuuun V!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
It’s not about whether it’s okay or not. It’s about the false equivalency of comparing acts of protest with an act of insurrection. You should be hung for willful stupidity.
There’s the 100% double down on everything

thank you

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know I don't.

Are Democrats supposed to be pro-Palestine and anti-Israel, and the other way around for Republicans?
Democrats and Republicans are pro war and pro intervention

the good guys are against both

unless you hold indifference for all sides of a regional conflict, you’re complicit

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifall, you hear about this sh!t today?

Solid ironic poetic justice would be if a Palestinian late for work smoked them with an RPG so they could get through.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

Solid ironic poetic justice would be if a Palestinian late for work smoked them with an RPG so they could get through.
Yeah, usually when I comment on something like that it gets me banned from social media for a time

this is when we need that bus from the Road Warrior

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Yeah, usually when I comment on something like that it gets me banned from social media for a time

this is when we need that bus from the Road Warrior
A requirement might be a little stringent but this should be strongly encouraged from all truckers.

Bonus points for any cement trucks to get in on the action. You know it would be good.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It’s not about whether it’s okay or not. It’s about the false equivalency of comparing acts of protest with an act of insurrection. You should be hung for willful stupidity.
I am pretty sure that 1/6 was a deliberate attempt to use force to change the outcome of a Presidential election by changing congress' approval of the electoral college vote.

Which is a lot different than a protest.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
This has nothing to do with Muslims or Mohammed or Trump or votes. This is about protesters breaking into and causing issues at the Capitol

This is your problem where i'm realizing you don't have a good grasp or understanding of comparisons

You focus on too many of the details rather than the lowest common denominator
You’re ignoring all of the facts simply because you think the ceremony at the cathedral was just a formality, and that it was pre destined to fail.

Peter Navarro wrote a f@cking book outlining the plan.

No, not every riot at the Capitol is an insurrection. The date chosen was no coincidence.

The Green Bay Sweep is the name of a procedural strategy to attempt to overturn the 2020 United States presidential electionadvocated by Peter Navarro. He outlined the plot in a book published in November 2021[1]and spoke about it in multiple media interviews. It took its name from the Packers sweep, where the Green Bay Packers of the 1950s and '60s, led by Vince Lombardi, would flood a zone with blockers, allowing the football to be advanced dependably behind them. In the political iteration, devised by Steve Bannon, the Electoral College vote count would be blocked by repeated challenges to various state's vote counts by Republican members of the Houseand Senate favorable to Donald Trump. Each challenge could take up to two hours of debate by each chamber, individually, leading to as much of 24 hours of televised hearings.[2]

The Green Bay Sweep was intended to implement a strategy laid out by the Eastman memos for the purpose of overturning election results such that Donald J. Trump would be designated as president for a second term.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006

Isn't there already a thread about street-blocking protesters?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You’re ignoring all of the facts simply because you think the ceremony at the cathedral was just a formality, and that it was pre destined to fail.

Peter Navarro wrote a f@cking book outlining the plan.

No, not every riot at the Capitol is an insurrection. The date chosen was no coincidence.

The Green Bay Sweep is the name of a procedural strategy to attempt to overturn the 2020 United States presidential electionadvocated by Peter Navarro. He outlined the plot in a book published in November 2021[1]and spoke about it in multiple media interviews. It took its name from the Packers sweep, where the Green Bay Packers of the 1950s and '60s, led by Vince Lombardi, would flood a zone with blockers, allowing the football to be advanced dependably behind them. In the political iteration, devised by Steve Bannon, the Electoral College vote count would be blocked by repeated challenges to various state's vote counts by Republican members of the Houseand Senate favorable to Donald Trump. Each challenge could take up to two hours of debate by each chamber, individually, leading to as much of 24 hours of televised hearings.[2]

The Green Bay Sweep was intended to implement a strategy laid out by the Eastman memos for the purpose of overturning election results such that Donald J. Trump would be designated as president for a second term.

Your grasping at straws from nonsense, created by bit players

The most ridiculous thing is that you thinking a ceremonial process means anything

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Your grasping at straws from nonsense, created by bit players

The most ridiculous thing is that you thinking a ceremonial process means anything
Yes, the bit player that defied a congressional subpoena to testify about 1/6 and claimed executive privilege.

The one that worked with coffee boy Steve Bannon on a plan that just happened to coincide with the same states in the “false electors” scheme.

Total coincidence that Chuck Grassley said on 1/5 he’d be presiding over 1/6 because Pence would not be there, only to later retract his statement.

Total coincidence that a mob was sent to Capitol in search of Pence and Pelosi (gee, the “chain of command” presiding over the ceremony).

The mob didn’t have to actually get Pence or Pelosi. The secret service tried to take Pence away to safety. He refused.

But I guess it’s not as believable as some uniparty working in the shadows to prevent Trump from getting in.