Individualism is Racist

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The reasonable person is disturbed by the excesses of the left and right.

Both represent a threat.

It is weird how the far left really rose to power in education.

Double weird they are going after the teachers.

Triple weird that educators are hated/resented by the far left (SJWs) and the far right (DeVos Inc).

Quadruple weird that . . . . no, that's it.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
OMG I went to a big anti-racism training at my school and they showed us all kinds of sh!t like that. Only the most ardent SJWs ate it up; most of us just sat there and rolled our eyes and dreamed about surfing or women or beer. Even the teachers of color thought that it was total BS.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
hammies said:
OMG I went to a big anti-racism training at my school and they showed us all kinds of sh!t like that. Only the most ardent SJWs ate it up; most of us just sat there and rolled our eyes and dreamed about surfing or women or beer. Even the teachers of color thought that it was total BS.
The Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice Admins need something to do.

The implicit bias stuff is politicization of science.

The teacher's union should be pushing back on this stuff.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
CharmingSophisticate said:
ifallalot said:

Richard Carranza held ‘white-supremacy culture’ training for school admins

This is what schools are spending their money on instead of educating their students
I think I'd prefer to attend a school run by Islamists. They're a more sane group of people.
No, the Islamist are worse. These dummies on the far left are bad but not that bad. It's muslin lite.

Also, those points are like the 7 deadly sins.

The sins are not bad in moderation.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Autoprax said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
ifallalot said:

Richard Carranza held ‘white-supremacy culture’ training for school admins

This is what schools are spending their money on instead of educating their students
I think I'd prefer to attend a school run by Islamists. They're a more sane group of people.
No, the Islamist are worse. These dummies on the far left are bad but not that bad. It's muslin lite.

Also, those points are like the 7 deadly sins.

The sins are not bad in moderation.
It's Muslin Heavy but without the guns and they're teaching (infecting) our kids.

It's easy to poo-poo the Prophet Muhammed,

The claim to legitimacy with this goofy nonsense is "Science".

This is why I prefer leadership that was forged in drunken Frat Boy Culture- they're not paying attention to this drivel.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This stuff you are seeing is about diverting resources away from the classroom.

That is what is driving this stuff you see in education.

Teachers, who are moderate liberals for the most part, are hated by the far left and the far right because you have to pay them to do this necessary but thankless work.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Autoprax said:
hammies said:

Absolutely they should

Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice Admins shouldn't even exist.

Autoprax said:

Yes, exactly

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
New York Post !

:roflmao:

The trash tabloid devil spawn of Rupert Murdoch.

Keep digging your heels kook.

Maybe they'll event a time machine for you so you can go back to the 19th century with your #MAGA hat.

Or you can finally get that one-way ticket to Yemen.

Same thing as the time machine but you can do it now.

Do it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
hammies said:
So as a teacher and supposedly a smart person who is trusted enough to teach our children, what in particular do you object from that list?

Thanks.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Attacking the source and an ad hominem with nothing of substance to add?

Par for the course

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think flaw is to attribute human nature (sin) to whiteness.

That is just going to alienate the people you need on your side to bring positive change.

And as I said, this is about controlling faculty by putting them on the defensive and contract negotiation time.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
hammies said:

Absolutely they should

Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Justice Admins shouldn't even exist.

Autoprax said:

Yes, exactly
DeVoss and company are the other extreme. They hate teachers as equally as the lefty admins (who imagine themselves to be corporate managers) but play the race card in reverse.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Autoprax said:
I think flaw is to attribute human nature (sin) to whiteness.

That is just going to alienate the people you need on your side to bring positive change.

And as I said, this is about controlling faculty by putting them on the defensive and contract negotiation time.
"Whiteness" (which isn't even a thing really due to the vast demographic, social, financial differences among those considered "white") is today's Left's version of the Catholic Original Sin

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
hammies said:
So why put up with it?