In the event of Joe Biden NOT dying in office, how will Leftist Democrats rule the country?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yup.

This could be the best (small r) republican ticket in decades.
I wouldn't go that far

It is however, the grossest kind of status-quo, establishment, globalist, DC insider ticket in years

It's enough to enable someone who hired a bunch of swamp creatures and who is deeply entrenched to look like an outsider again

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I wouldn't go that far

It is however, the grossest kind of status-quo, establishment, globalist, DC insider ticket in years

It's enough to enable someone who hired a bunch of swamp creatures and who is deeply entrenched to look like an outsider again
Is Trump a swamp creature? How about a globalist?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Is Trump a swamp creature? How about a globalist?
Not a globalist at all. The America First thing proves that. Remember, being anti-globalist or isolationist doesn't mean stopping trade with other countries

Swamp creature? Debatable

But when you compare Trump to people like Biden and Harris he looks like as much of an outsider as you and me

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not a globalist at all. The America First thing proves that. Remember, being anti-globalist or isolationist doesn't mean stopping trade with other countries

Swamp creature? Debatable

But when you compare Trump to people like Biden and Harris he looks like as much of an outsider as you and me
Still brainwashed huh? The Trump administration is more corrupt than any swamp could possibly be. Trump is a textbook globalist, where does he make all his crap products again? Not to mention going after illegal immigration while employing and not paying them his entire career.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Still brainwashed huh? The Trump administration is more corrupt than any swamp could possibly be. Trump is a textbook globalist, where does he make all his crap products again? Not to mention going after illegal immigration while employing and not paying them his entire career.
1598202659645.png

Seriously, go back and read my post again, especially the last two lines

I mean, that's ESL level reading comprehension

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
It seems to me that Joe is going to rapidly tire of Kamala bossing him around. On the other hand, her work history indicates that she's not above the Casting Couch maneuver.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Trump is a globalist masquerading as a nationalist. I mean, he's not in the sense that he doesn't *really* have a stance at all, only that things go his way. If globalism helps him financially, he's fine with it, and it does, so he's a globalist.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump is a globalist masquerading as a nationalist. I mean, he's not in the sense that he doesn't *really* have a stance at all, only that things go his way. If globalism helps him financially, he's fine with it, and it does, so he's a globalist.
Yet the rubes still believe, ex. Ifail.

Reactions: hal9000

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He is though, he's just not talking about it. He's saying the opposite and people believe it.
Border control is not globalist, renegotiating trade deals is not globalist, telling NATO to pay up is not globalist. Etc, etc.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
To which policies are you referring? The comparison we're making here is nationalism vs internationalism.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
To which policies are you referring?
Feeding the Kurds to the Turks for one, shameless asskissing of NK which he got nothing for, how many times has he praised the communist dictator of China

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
How is staying out of the conflict between the Kurds and Turks an internationalist vs a nationalist policy?

As for the manner and style he uses to negotiate with our opposition, how is THAT an example of internationalism when his goals are nationalistic in nature?

I don't see how people can complain about how much more the world hates America because of Trump and nationalism in one breath and then accuse him of being a globalist on the down-low in the next.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Staying out? We were already in and made promises. I love how you ignore how hard he got played by his "lover". Is there anything you won't give him a pass on?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'd like to know from the Trumby supporters:

-What policies of Trumby's do you support?

- What do you think he's done well over the last 4 years and what do you think he has done poorly?

-What do you think he's done to deserve your vote in 2020?