iFall

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You gonna send your wife and daughter to this?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Here's the trailer for it's predecessor, the 21 CONvention, wonder if iFall was in attendance...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
$.02

frvcvs I like you but the wife/daughter is weak sauce. Twitter libs have established low income housing in his dome and this is what you came up with?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
$.02

frvcvs I like you but the wife/daughter is weak sauce. Twitter libs have established low income housing in his dome and this is what you came up with?
Whats wrong with questioning anti-feminists about the females in their lives? As if they don't have Mother's, wives, sisters, daughters, etc.? All I'm really questioning is iFalls views on femininity. I made no statement implying anything directly about his wife and daughter. Besides, he loves trolling, maybe I should?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Whats wrong with questioning anti-feminists about the females in their lives? As if they don't have Mother's, wives, sisters, daughters, etc.?
It's personal weak sauce and conduct unbecoming Yankees fans. Ship up to Bawwwwwwston with that noise or pretend you have lived somewhere with running water.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
All I'm really questioning is iFalls views on femininity. I made no statement implying anything directly about his wife and daughter. Besides, he loves trolling, maybe I should?
There's trolling and then there's driving up and down the river tossing grenades and going back and netting the fish that surface belly up.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ok, women were once great but now they are not but they are going to be?

Does this mean my girl friend(s) won't be such Kunts?

If so

MWGA.

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
There's trolling and then there's driving up and down the river tossing grenades and going back and netting the fish that surface belly up.
It's not Ifals wife's of daughter's fault, a switch went off and he went crazy.

It's probably. a brain tumor or a hormonal imbalance that cause the profound change in his personality.

• Haha

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Unless his situation has changed, Ifall has been married and raising a family for over 10 years at this point. That doesn't speak to someone who is incapable or unwilling to work their way through a committed relationship. I don't think Ifall is the misogynist or the Chad that you're looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns and Woke AF

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Unless his situation has changed, Ifall has been married and raising a family for over 10 years at this point. That doesn't speak to someone who is incapable or unwilling to work their way through a committed relationship. I don't think Ifall is the misogynist that you're looking for.
It's interesting. There's a few people on this board who love screaming MISOGYNIST! at every turn.

One has a wife who left him, took their kid, and moved 6,000 miles away while he chose to keep living here in CA.
Another was never was able to figure out how to maintain a relationship with a woman until he was 40, among other things like kicking women in the head.

Then there's ifallalot, a guy with 2 kids he's fathering and a wife whom he has held together a household with.

How strange.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Unless his situation has changed, Ifall has been married and raising a family for over 10 years at this point. That doesn't speak to someone who is incapable or unwilling to work their way through a committed relationship. I don't think Ifall is the misogynist or the Chad that you're looking for.
I disagreed with invoking the wife/daughter but this event is weak sauce as well, at least as deluded as the people Twitter verified that trigger ifallalot.

The second or third entry in their website is about women and obesity, and the woman with the pizza hanging out of her mouth could beat the snot out of every dude in the 21con picture with the possible exception of the black dude in the suit, the Marty Smith-looking metrosexual dude towards the middle, just right of the baldster. That metro fauxhauk is probably a closeted artist who does country album covers in Nashville, and this event is his beard. Also maybe the guy in the blue suit between red hat and the pussy with the lumberjack beard, fedora (boater?), and "European shoulder bag".

The rest of these churls look like they're on Social Security disability because they tried to tackle an asthmatic 13 year old with black nail polish listening to Billie Eilish running out of Best Buy with a USB charger but got juked into a non-contact knee explosion and herniated a few disks crumpling onto the curb.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The rest of these churls look like they're on Social Security disability because they tried to tackle an asthmatic 13 year old with black nail polish listening to Billie Eilish running out of Best Buy with a USB charger but got juked into a non-contact knee explosion and herniated a few disks crumpling onto the curb.
:cool: He shoots, He scores; the crowd goes wild.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It's interesting. There's a few people on this board who love screaming MISOGYNIST! at every turn.

One has a wife who left him, took their kid, and moved 6,000 miles away while he chose to keep living here in CA.
Another was never was able to figure out how to maintain a relationship with a woman until he was 40, among other things like kicking women in the head.

Then there's ifallalot, a guy with 2 kids he's fathering and a wife whom he has held together a household with.

How strange.
You don't know anything about me or my life, fucking creep.

Keep defending misogynists, that's more your style.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

How strange.

Did your wife have her hand on your thigh while you typed that? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know that it’s real, but it’s really hard to believe that it’s not satire

it’s like Evergreen State for the other side

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I know that it’s real, but it’s really hard to believe that it’s not satire

it’s like Evergreen State for the other side
It's kinda the proud boi/MAGA equivalent of women walking around with pink vagina hats on. Both sides at times are good at making a mockery of themselves. I have an aunt who I love dearly who is like the queen bee of SJW. And while I agree with her on most issues it's easy to roll my eyes and laugh at how she goes about it.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot