If Jeff Bezos doesn't kill retail.....

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
You sure about that?

You can cut the race savior act, looks like blacks lead in both rate and volume

I've seen this. It's what I checked when VM posted this trash.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole. Shoplifting is larceny. Look at the larceny-theft column. What do you see?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Good boxing technique is counter intuitive for most people I think.
My boxing technique is sh!t but I know not to drop my hands and stick my chin out.

Anyone who’s spent more than 10 minutes on worldstar should what happens when you do that.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I've seen this. It's what I checked when VM posted this trash.

You're digging yourself a deeper hole. Shoplifting is larceny. Look at the larceny-theft column. What do you see?
I see an extremely high rate of larceny for blacks compared to every other race.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
What if the organized crime behind this is actually run by Bezos and Waltons to further destroy their small business competition? Not just financially but psychologically.

After all, when is the last time you heard of a Walmart or Amazon warehouse getting gang-robbed? :socrazy:
I don’t know if I’d consider shops in the mall small business.

This seems a bit different, more like a flash mob riot than the smash and grab robberies of high end boutiques we’ve been seeing. I’m convinced there’s organized crime behind those. This I’m not so sure. Seems like TikTok influencer sh!t gone wild. Though it is possible that someone is pulling the strings of those influenced by TikTok.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My boxing technique is sh!t but I know not to drop my hands and stick my chin out.

Anyone who’s spent more than 10 minutes on worldstar should what happens when you do that.
When adam Corrola was boxing coach he said everyone would drop their guard as soon as they started sparring.

When I slap fight the girls in the office and in class I always tell them to keep their hands up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
When adam Corrola was boxing coach he said everyone would drop their guard as soon as they started sparring.

When I slap fight the girls in the office I always tell them to keep their hands up.
Keeping your hands up tiring. Also a good body shot or low kick will get most people to drop the hands.

I spend 10-20 minutes a day on a speed bag.