If corporations can be people

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
If I could have a conversation with my dog with the assistance of AI I will completely reverse my stance on it
No you wouldn't.

The conversation would literally revolve around the smell of other dog's assholes.

But a solid explanation of why they make mailmen their bitches and why some cars are better to chase than others would be a solid counterbalance.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
Whale personhood would completely upend the Preferred Victim Group hierarchy.

On the plus side, I seriously doubt that Cetacean-Americans will give even the slightest of flying-fucks about the plight of trannies and the gender fluid. The more toothy ones would probably just call them Food.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No you wouldn't.

The conversation would literally revolve around the smell of other dog's assholes.

But a solid explanation of why they make mailmen their bitches and why some cars are better to chase than others would be a solid counterbalance.
Scholars maintain the dog-mailman thing has to do with dog psychology

the mailman comes, the dog barks at him, the mailman leaves, so the dog thinks he did his job by barking at the mailman and making him leave

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Scholars maintain the dog-mailman thing has to do with dog psychology

the mailman comes, the dog barks at him, the mailman leaves, so the dog thinks he did his job by barking at the mailman and making him leave
Yeah, I deal with the same sh!t when I run. Do not respect the ones that run and yap after from behind the fence, especially when I've already crossed the property line - I could probably drink from their water dish before they'd eventually notice.

Contrast those with the ones that see you coming from a long ways away and just casually pad to the edge of the unfenced driveway, sit, and stare at you. No tongue wagging, no growling, no aggression, just a cold stare. None of them are super-large dogs by any stretch, pit bulls or anything like that either. Respect. And the mailboxes are naturally on the outside of those property lines. :roflmao:

Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, I deal with the same sh!t when I run. Do not respect the ones that run and yap after from behind the fence, especially when I've already crossed the property line - I could probably drink from their water dish before they'd eventually notice.

Contrast those with the ones that see you coming from a long ways away and just casually pad to the edge of the unfenced driveway, sit, and stare at you. No tongue wagging, no growling, no aggression, just a cold stare. None of them are super-large dogs by any stretch, pit bulls or anything like that either. Respect. And the mailboxes are naturally on the outside of those property lines. :roflmao:
That same "lion" attitude is much how my brother's now-retired K9 Malinois acts

Reactions: Kento