I wonder if Putin is regretting his little Ukrainian adventure?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're watching Pooty's downfall but are too full of hate against a free world for it to register.
I know you are not referring to me but it made me think.

I don't really consider myself a hateful person.

Hating burns a lot of calories.

Those could be spent writing songs and poems and bench pressing.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I know you are not referring to me but it made me think.

I don't really consider myself a hateful person.

Hating burns a lot of calories.

Those could be spent writing songs and poems and bench pressing.
Turn your difficulties into determination

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I guess they sent the Genrals to the front to rally the troops because things were not going well.

It's nice for this to be happening to someone else and not the US.

You think these people would learn.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I don't understand how you draw that conclusion. In case you haven't noticed, nobody is stopping him.
His point is that Russia simply cannot in any way shape or form, successfully take and keep Ukraine. Nobody HAS to stop him, the whole thing is literally going to bankrupt and maybe even starve Russia herself

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The key word "! Keep" or " Hold". They install a puppet. Pull the strings from. Moscow. Gonna be tough. Especially if the puupet goes unrecognized by the west.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Putin has been living in a bubble of privilege for 22 years, so he is delusional. All he knows is what his yes-men tell him, and they better tell a rosy picture. Maybe that is why we don't see much video showing Russian tanks being destroyed, because Putin might freak out and double down.

Interesting to note that Trump's initial reaction, and therefore his most honest reaction, was how smart and savvy the genius Putin was for how he invaded Ukraine. Trump was pampered all his life by yes-people, so he and Putin share in their bubble of privilege delusion.