I was reading an interesting article in the New Yorker at the dentist on Friday.

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
How on earth can "family value" voters vote for drumph vs Joe Biden when even assuming what Biden does on camera is true its not as bad as the stuff I read in the article that Trump probably did.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
We've talked about this: Xians don't care that Trump is not Xian, they only care that he votes their way and stand up for them. He's fighting for Xians, that's enough.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
We've talked about this: Xians don't care that Trump is not Xian, they only care that he votes their way and stand up for them. He's fighting for Xians, that's enough.
They’re willing to look the other way because the opposition is so awful.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, all the dems needed to do was put up a sane centrist with at least half a brain and he/she would win in a landside.

Nope, they went full retard.

Never go full retard.

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
Is this some racist way of blaming asian Chinese people for the Coronavirus?

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor
Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
It's really funny how entertaining your visit to the dentist is. I mean, not everybody can relax in the dentist's waiting room. The majority are so anxious and nervous that they can't find their place. You are so lucky to have such a nice doctor. This thing is extremely important to me, especially if we talk about treating children. I only go to Cosmetic Dentistry in Bay Village OH, for teeth issues. I really appreciate their approach to patients, because I have never felt stressed during treatments. So, if the patient manages to relax in dentist's waiting room, it is definitely a success for the doctor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, all the dems needed to do was put up a sane centrist with at least half a brain and he/she would win in a landside.

Nope, they went full retard.

Never go full retard.
LOL @ this post from July.

If only they ran a centrist instead of that extreme-left, communist Marxist Antifa Biden, they would have won.