I thought that today would never get here! Victoria is in the house!

23rdstMB

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Nov 14, 2002
Home
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B> nani said... I wish America was more liberal like Europe.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do agree that Europe is a bit more liberal but its funny, I just spent 2 months travelling all around Spain and who was on more billboards advertising all the hot new fashions?? Gwyneth Paltrow!!! If she aint the postergirl for conservative chicks I don't know who is...

hilldo

Duke status
Feb 7, 2002
Houston, Texas, USA
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sndcrtr:<BR><B>Nani - I think they prefer the bigger juggs whether they are fake or not... I think...<P>I prefer au natural...whatever you were given works!! Right?! <P>I'm a C cup.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>VVVVVVrooowwwwwerrrrrrr!<BR>

hilldo

Duke status
Feb 7, 2002
Houston, Texas, USA
Visit site
Why is it that if a woman says, "I'm a C cup for example (not pointing any fingers, critter) no one really questions it or gets all flustered. But if a guy says, I've got a 9" "inseam" people are quick to doubt it and berate, belittle, etc. and some get downright offended.<P>Can you say, Double Standard???

abalone

Michael Peterson status
Jan 16, 2002
Funny, hilldo&#151;I was about to respond with something about Why the need to inform us of your cup size? When I read your post. Oh well, people are different.

Tim Maddux

Nep status
Apr 21, 2001
Corvallis, OR
alumnus.caltech.edu
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nani:<BR><B>I wish America was more liberal like Europe. In Denmark, like France, women are allowed to go topless on the beach.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You have my permission to go topless in America as well.

Richard Nixon

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 19, 2002
HB
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nani:<BR><B>I wish America was more liberal like Europe. In Denmark, like France, women are allowed to go topless on the beach. In fact, it is expected of them, if you are wearing a shirt you look weird. Yes, guys notice the breasts glinting in the sun, but it's perfectly natural. Oh well, America was founded by Puritans.
</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Why would you want that? Denmark and france are puusies. I wouldn't want to change the model of society just to see a pair of breasts. Thats just dumb. Go on the internet fool!<BR>

nani

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 9, 2002
here and there california
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>go on the internet fool<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Aren't I on the internet right now? I'm not talking about wanting to go topless on the beach to see boobies, I'm talking about how great the sun feels on your naked skin, how free you feel. I guess you have to be a woman to appreciate how great if feels not to have a bra (or bikini top) on outside. If men can walk around topless why can't women? I'm begining to think the rules about public exposure were created by men who were unsure about their sexual orientation or just really uncomfortable in the presence of women.