I just pronounced you King of Israel…

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
You have absolute authority to do anything you want.

Tell us how you would solve the Palestinian problem.

Try not to use Polly Annaish naive pie-in-the-sky verbiage. Concrete concepts. How you would implement them and how you envision them working.

For the record I have not a clue. Reading this place it seems like some of you think you do.

Lets hear it.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
That could work.

There’s also “nuke everybody” and maybe “mass suicide.” Or maybe we move everybody to Vegas?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Try not to use Polly Annaish naive pie-in-the-sky verbiage. Concrete concepts. How you would implement them and how you envision them working.

For the record I have not a clue. Reading this place it seems like some of you think you do.

Lets hear it.
I form a Palestinian state. Gaza + the West Bank are joined via a long arcing corridor through the desert in the South. The Jewish settlers can GTFO.

And then I'm killed by an Israeli ultranationalist, just like Yitzhak Rabin. Another Netanyahu comes to power, it all falls apart, and they're fighting over that shithole for another 6000 years.

Yeah I think banging Natalie Portman and Bar Rafaeli for a week, then bailing sounds like more fun. $kully for the win.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
:applause2:

That was a great line. I wonder what happened to him? After he beat up the mermaid he kind of disappeared
Yes, great line. Never works like that though. Try here’s some money, go shopping with your sister. He’s spending time up north of you. (I’m not naming spots)

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Hamas is basically serving as government there, providing (some) food, water, electricity, education. They’re filling a vacuum.

Granted they’re likely blaming Israel for all of the ills and hardships the people are facing. Some of that is justified.

I don’t think there is a short term fix. It seems like it would just be cheaper to provide food, water, housing, education than maintaining what’s currently in place.

But I doubt Palestine would trust or accept help from Israel, and I doubt Hamas would allow that help to get to them.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I form a Palestinian state. Gaza + the West Bank are joined via a long arcing corridor through the desert in the South. The Jewish settlers can GTFO.

And then I'm killed by an Israeli ultranationalist, just like Yitzhak Rabin. Another Netanyahu comes to power, it all falls apart, and they're fighting over that shithole for another 6000 years.

Yeah I think banging Natalie Portman and Bar Rafaeli for a week, then bailing sounds like more fun. $kully for the win.
One week? GTFO. I’m old enough to be your father and I’d go for a month minimum. You two are disappointing.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Lets hear it.
Jesus is Lord. Muslims and Jews just need to repent and believe in Him. :waving:

• Love
Reactions: Random Guy