I can't wait for the inauguration

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
99% of liberals put more thought into Trump than 99% of the people who voted for him.

Reactions: Phi1

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The conservative Republicans foster cynicism and disenchantment. This is how they hold on to power. They seek to convince the populace that th system is rigged, that they're powerles. Do not participate is their message

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Trumps is a real estate developer, and he acts exactly like a real estate developer. Sell-sell-sell.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
What is evident is that, although they're not aware of it. a lot of Americans would prefer a dictator.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
99% of liberals put more thought into Trump than 99% of the people who voted for him.
But this could be true, although not at the % you say. I'm far less interested in Trump now that he's lost. Like a car accident, I can't help but look.

The strange thing about this is that at the very outset, I was intrigued by Trump too. I wanted him to be a good candidate, but he turned out to be just Trump.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
But this could be true, although not at the % you say. I'm far less interested in Trump now that he's lost. Like a car accident, I can't help but look.

The strange thing about this is that at the very outset, I was intrigued by Trump too. I wanted him to be a good candidate, but he turned out to be just Trump.
I think there’s a lot of truth to it.

my trump friends can’t say anything of substance when asked; whether it be about trump or Biden and you see the same here.

I generally see more substance from my liberal friends.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Don't forget to take your daughter to the Inauguration. Joe likes that.
I like that you are happy to ignore substantiated claims of sexual harassment but you're willing to invent ones that never happened.

It's a fascinating skill, ignoring facts and making up your own fantasy narrative, in order to stroke your biases.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
And you, "can't wait" for some festivities to be maga'd?

How old are you?
He's hoping that somebody will drive a car into a crowd and kill a bunch of people.

He finds that the most amusing.

Especially if it's a MAGA car.

Well, it's always a MAGA car.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
All the leftists and conservatives here are probably in agreement that the resorting to asocial behavior by both side is fucking insane.

I had someone say, you only resort to violence when you think it's a life and death situation.

That is a good screen to determine your actions.

These guys are punching anything they think is a weak target.

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When I see those guys fight who don't know how to fight, I shudder for when they meat someone who knows how to fight.

Some people are just tough and some people know how to fight.

I would prefer to engage with neither.

When you look like a kindly grandpa you can kind of blend in :dancing:

Reactions: rice