I can't wait for Delta and Omicron to have a baby...

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I can't wait til they start naming variants after fraternities
It will probably just be kind of like how we name hurricanes.

"The Alice Virus has been gathering strength in Papua New Guinea and is scheduled to arrive in California the day after tomorrow where it is once again expected to kill us all. Stay tuned for further details...

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
It will probably just be kind of like how we name hurricanes.

"The Alice Virus has been gathering strength in Papua New Guinea and is scheduled to arrive in California the day after tomorrow where it is once again expected to kill us all. Stay tuned for further details...
Even for regular storms, I noticed the transition from an all-encompassing "STORMWATCH" to either naming a random winter storm or giving it weed strain names like Bomb Cyclone.

Wait until people start writing horoscopes for each storm.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
you are the most clever man of the century :applause2:

such a shame you couldn't use it to your advantage and escape such a menial occupation
I am where I am out of choice, surf and fish when I want, condo paid off. Brag some more about what a crypto baller you are again, pathetic cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Omicron is the new flu season.

What happened to the regular annual "flu" that many, many 1000's of people die from each and every year?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I am where I am out of choice, surf and fish when I want, condo paid off. Brag some more about what a crypto baller you are again, pathetic cuck.
crypto is a hobby that pays more than your yearly wage, nothing else. it's like video games for adults with money. if the information flys over your head, so be it. compared to stonks, the returns are be astronomical. it's ok that you haven't gone far in life, many never do. the frustration that comes from that can be crippling, my apologies for your shortcomings :cry:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
crypto is a hobby that pays more than your yearly wage, nothing else. it's like video games for adults with money. if the information flys over your head, so be it. compared to stonks, the returns are be astronomical. it's ok that you haven't gone far in life, many never do. the frustration that comes from that can be crippling, my apologies for your shortcomings :cry:
Already made my money, enjoy the stress you baller

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's pretty cool when you get to see the fruits of you labor every day just siting there in the jar. When you need to access your savings does the bank make you roll the coins or will they take them loose?
The Coinstar service fee just keeps getting higher :toilet:

• Angry
Reactions: Mr Doof