I always say before running for the senate first insult half of your voting audience

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Arizona Democrat Kyrsten Sinema Attacked ‘Bullshit’ Stay-At-Home Moms For ‘Leeching Off Their Husbands’

OCTOBER 19, 2018

Democratic Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema, of Arizona, once described stay-at-home moms as leeches in a 2006 interview.

“These women who act like staying at home, leeching off their husbands or boyfriends, and just cashing the checks is some sort of feminism because they’re choosing to live that life,” she told Scottsdale nightlife magazine 944. “That’s bullshit. I mean, what the f*** are we really talking about here?”

Sinema, who has come under fire recently for making derogatory comments about Arizona in newly resurfaced videos, also once described conservatives as “Neanderthals.”

In one video, Sinema is seen grimacing and shaking her head after saying that she ran for a position in the Arizona state legislature.

In an interview with KTAR on Wednesday, Sinema was asked if she considered herself a “proud Democrat,” a descriptor she balked at, insisting that she’s a “proud Arizonan,” and that she doesn’t think either political party is doing a good job.

“Gosh, it’s hard to say proud,” she said, according to CNN. “I don’t know that — I’m not sure that people are even proud of parties anymore, because I feel like the parties are not doing a good job. So I would say that I’m a proud Arizonan. That’s something I’m very proud of. And I’m proud of the work that I have done in Washington, DC, and the work I’ve done in the state Senate and the statehouse before going to Congress. But I’m not particularly proud of the parties.”
:rolleyes:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
She's gonna make the Proud Boys mad for not venerating the housewife.

Besides, this belongs in the "Elementary School Parents" thread.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
She's 100% correct

But those kind of statements are going to get her killed by both sides for different reasons

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Kento said:

I recognize that you leftist males couldn't give a sh!t about this, but I promise that a large portion of women voters ABSOLUTELY care. This posting is about the damage this bitch did to herself. The only reason you're bitching is the harm she's done to the leftist cause.

I'm glad to troll this kind of left stupidity at any venue ......self implosion.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
My favorite Charles Barkley quote to NBA players....... "Don't hit the customers."

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
squidley said:
Kento said:

I recognize that you leftist males couldn't give a sh!t about this, but I promise that a large portion of women voters ABSOLUTELY care. This posting is about the damage this bitch did to herself. The only reason you're bitching is the harm she's done to the leftist cause.

I'm glad to troll this kind of left stupidity at any venue ......self implosion.
Of course they care and it's going to take at least 101 Namastes before they can purge their wrath and refocus their efforts on being anti-vaxxers.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
squidley said:
Kento said:

This is the bed you Trumptards made for yourself.

You are now rolling in your own diarrhea.

Trump makes this lady look very smart.

This is the new American political discourse, you created it, now embrace it. :poke:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ifallalot said:
She's 100% correct

But those kind of statements are going to get her killed by both sides for different reasons
bless Kento for resurfacing this gem...

Pai Mei said:
Just like all Yankee women, all you are good at is ordering in restaurants... and spending a man's money!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
squidley said:
Kento said:

THANK YOU for using CAPS for emphasis.

It makes YOUR writing SO much more EXPRESSIVE!