I always forget sh!t

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Men are more forgetful due to slower rate of brain development than women and age doesn't really play a role.

If my wife isn't around I'm way less forgetful.

But man I'm forgetful.

Lose stuff all the time. I can walk in the door and lose my keys in 10 seconds.

SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Forgot to throw the sheets in the wash with the load. Got no gas. Forgot to clean out truck. Change the oil. Falling behind
Well fark…if you need laundry detergent for your sheets I got some some for you…See…I’m a sucker for Costco sales deals and I bought Tide Pods “Spring Meadows.” I had a back log of laundry to do so 3/4rts of m,y clothes smell like Grandmas Depends…wtf...the smell will not go away. Costco got me again..

seriously debating throw it all down the storm drain on my street that goes to the ocean to help cleanall the shiit water from Tijuana…If I was President, I would declare war on Mexico for killing us with their run off… Tidepods to the rescue.

Or I could go Scrofff and bring a sledge hammer to the front of Costco and bust those Tide Pods with a Sledge hammer at the entrance…it smells like…….Grandma…

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I’ve read that you shouldn’t have more than about seven concussions. Not in a row even, in total. Crazy

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’ve read that you shouldn’t have more than about seven concussions. Not in a row even, in total. Crazy
Yikes there were individual years where I probably had 5-7. Ages 10-14 were riddled with significant cracks to the head. Falling off skateboards. Bikes. And then high school was lacrosse and football.

carpe diem i guess

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Wonder if there’s any lesser or greater effect to cracks to the head as a child/teen compared to a fully developed brain in an adult.

While I certainly had a few slams, I don’t think it was excessive for me growing up. What I do worry about is all the times as a child in 80’s that I helped my dad sand paint. Especially boat bottom paint. I remember him wearing a cheap dusk mask, but I was always standing right by with nothing but my prepubescent nostril hair as a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Yeah no idea how many total concussions but have had 6-7 major major ones. Hospitalized twice for head injuries

Dads mom had dementia and now dad is dealing with Alzheimer's

outlook is not good for me.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Wonder if there’s any lesser or greater effect to cracks to the head as a child/teen compared to a fully developed brain in an adult.

While I certainly had a few slams, I don’t think it was excessive for me growing up. What I do worry about is all the times as a child in 80’s that I helped my dad sand paint. Especially boat bottom paint. I remember him wearing a cheap dusk mask, but I was always standing right by with nothing but my prepubescent nostril hair as a filter.
Teen concussions are apparently the most damaging.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
Teen concussions are apparently the most damaging.
Well that unfortunately coincides with the time most males have total disregard for their own health and wellbeing.

I was hoping it would be the opposite, where maybe our brains were still a little bit mushier and able to handle a little extra impact. #science

Last edited:
Reactions: Aruka