Huntington Beach - Massive Protest - Surfers Revolt!!!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
He knows its not true - hes just trolling.

Kento is a wierd dude; college edu professional, yet has a negative vibe. Anyone in the iq 115+ range like kento can undrstand the stats.

So, why does he do it? Just to be contrary? Actually, this entire board has a neg buzz.

Hb might have the highest percent of adult working surfers in the world. There are literally 100s of normies per downer poster here.

Everyone knows its over. So why is everyone neg here?
Here's why "they" are negative.
1. They don't get pussy. Even most of the married ones. Their wives own them.
2. They don't or can't surf.
3. They think somebody owes them something.

"They" The ones that are jealous or envious of everything. The ones that post 100 or so times in the politics section. Fucking clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: Jonahbrah

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
You're free to hide inside until you feel safe
Typical double standard guy. cry wolf, complain on a forum, protest, pound sand, get sick, goto hospital, have healthcare workers take care of your sick azz, and probably not even thank them, then complain your health care costs too much as well.

Why don't you sign your own waiver stating you won't sue, or deny health care when you get CV?

And, yes, I'm fortunate to still be working and not hiding inside. I'm happy at home with my wife and kids and beautiful so cal weather just as well. Staying local!
Well far far away from the OC.
Please, do us all a favor and stay south of ventura county line, you have your HB pier and newps, we'll have our, well, I won't name spots any more than that, lol.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yet you've made the choice to scream at the sky cause you're not allowed to surf?
This has nothing to do with surfing or me personally

First, I’ve never stopped surfing

This is about big picture issues with freedom, liberty, and the economy

Reactions: Jonahbrah

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Typical double standard guy. cry wolf, complain on a forum, protest, pound sand, get sick, goto hospital, have healthcare workers take care of your sick azz, and probably not even thank them, then complain your health care costs too much as well.

Why don't you sign your own waiver stating you won't sue, or deny health care when you get CV?

And, yes, I'm fortunate to still be working and not hiding inside. I'm happy at home with my wife and kids and beautiful so cal weather just as well. Staying local!
Well far far away from the OC.
Please, do us all a favor and stay south of ventura county line, you have your HB pier and newps, we'll have our, well, I won't name spots any more than that, lol.
You’ve sure created a lot of fantasies in your head

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The economy is going to collapse because we're only listening to epidemiologists and not economists and neither of those two understand each other much anyway.

And physicians who know they way forward with this - triage - can't speak up because their career will be toast.

USA = done
I just finished Ross Douthat's book "The Decadent Society" which is kind of a riff on Barzun's "Dawn to Decadence." Douthat said we may have settled into a sustainable decadence in which the decades roll on like groundhog day. Then this happened. It could be our 1177 BC over a relatively pedestrian illness. Few of us have known hunger. Judging by the way a lot of males on this forum talk trash, few have known violence. The nation-state system has protected them from the Hobbesian war of all against all.

We are not immune from calamity. Most civilizations come and go on a pretty regular time scale. Demographically and culturally, ours was on its way out before this.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
This is about big picture issues with freedom, liberty, and the economy
Who talks about "liberty" in the midst of a public health crisis?

Is sheltering during a hurricane a loss of freedom?

When they announce mandatory wild fire evacuation, do you see it as a loss of liberty?

Would you insist to excercise your right to assemble during an air raid?

What in the actual f

Reactions: bigtuna

Trump2020

Legend (inyourownmind)
Feb 26, 2020
Projection.

Conservatives care infinitely more about human life than liberals. We do not support the murder of millions of unborn in this country by liberals and those who support the eugenicist's rhetoric (Soros, Gates, Bezos, Rockefellers, etc...all billionaire leftists)

In this case they recognize that 130 million people (including children) will likely starve to death in the 3rd World due to the collapse of the supply chain.

That means if we continue to stop working to prevent a potential 100,000 Americans from dying (mostly old), we are inadvertently saying 100,000 Americans are more important than 130 million people in the 3rd world.

Well...that's not actually what conservatives are saying. That's what liberals are saying.

Conservatives are saying the opposite- 130 million people (much of them children) are more important than mostly 100,000 old Americans.

We care more about people. Simple.
damn Fecal got schooled

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
Projection.

Conservatives care infinitely more about human life than liberals. We do not support the murder of millions of unborn in this country by liberals and those who support the eugenicist's rhetoric (Soros, Gates, Bezos, Rockefellers, etc...all billionaire leftists)

In this case they recognize that 130 million people (including children) will likely starve to death in the 3rd World due to the collapse of the supply chain.

That means if we continue to stop working to prevent a potential 100,000 Americans from dying (mostly old), we are inadvertently saying 100,000 Americans are more important than 130 million people in the 3rd world.

Well...that's not actually what conservatives are saying. That's what liberals are saying.

Conservatives are saying the opposite- 130 million people (much of them children) are more important than mostly 100,000 old Americans.

We care more about people. Simple.
This is an absolutely beautiful repackaging of bullsh!t to the nth degree.

I normally wouldn’t even respond to this, but seeing how many likes it got, I feel inclined.

First of all - on the abortion comment. How the fvck can you murder an unborn? What does that even fvcking mean? God damnit, that whole argument about abortion is the most stupid fvcking illogical piece of dog sh!t that exists on the planet. “Let’s force everyone that gets pregnant to have kids - even if they aren’t financially, mentally, or by whatever other means capable of raising them, just so that the kids can grow up without parents in foster care, or the parents can die during the pregnancy, or the kid can come into the most fvcked up druggie of a family life that didn’t want him/her in the first place...” all for what? The feelings of a god damn unborn fetus? Jesus fvcking Christ give me a break.

No, I’m just kidding. We all know that unborn fetuses don’t have feelings. It’s so that YOU can feel good about seeing your religious views imposed on others. Ahhh, wonderful Christianity, where we care about unborn fetuses more than grown adults who might need abortions for a wide variety of reasons. God, the care for human life is just beaming out of that backwards ass philosophy.

Also, fvck that rant felt good, fvck every religion and fvck anti abortion policies.

Anyways, I’m genuinely laughing out loud right now referring back to the other part of your post. Conservative’s top priority is the wellbeing of millions of people in third world countries, many of them children.

Conservative’s top priority is the wellbeing of millions of people in third world countries, many of them children.

Please, somebody help me load the cannon to fire it into this giant pile of horse sh!t, I really can’t be assed to point out just how silly of a statement that is. It bugs me when people try to find half assed twisted ways to validate their stance on something. Say you want people to start working because you care about the economy and Americans not suffering financially, okay. Say that any tiny part of your logic actually gives a flying fvck about the rest of the world - let alone third world countries, and you’re just absolutely spitting in the face of what it means to be a red, white, and blue bleeding American republican, on every single level of standard republican policy.

Last edited:

bigtuna

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 29, 2010
NE
You're free to hide inside until you feel safe
Been hearing a bit of this around HB. I’m afraid of running red lights because I’m a pussy? Or - I’m afraid of running red lights because there’s a reasonable expectation of catastrophic damage?

The whole “telling people they’re afraid” thing to try and belittle them is made based on the assumption that the threat by the virus is fake, which is widely agreed to be not true. In fact the only person I’ve heard this line from in real life believes the entire thing is a hoax (covid doesn’t exist and it’s all mannequins being take out on stretchers).

That said, if the threat of the virus was significantly low enough, albeit real, this could warrant the categorization of those being cautious as “scaredy cats.” This is obviously debatable - but if we agree that there’s a highly contagious, deadly or potentially financially devastating (if I have to go to the ER) virus on the loose, for which we’ve never been exposed to before and there are no vaccines... don’t you think it’s kind of better to err on the side of caution? Take heed to the economic impact for sure, no doubt. But isn’t a bit of caution smart in this kind of situation, thereby making calling people scaredy cats decidedly - the opposite?

Oh, and on the subject of “muh freedomz,” as I pointed out in the other thread in a super long winded post, we have all sorts of unconstitutional laws, taxes and regulations for public safety and wellbeing. For example - drunk driving laws are fully unconstitutional. It’s absolutely bullsh!t to tell me that by operating a motor vehicle (legal) while under the influence of alcohol (also legal) I have somehow committed a crime, even though no one has been hurt. If I kill someone - sure, charge me with manslaughter or murder. If I don’t, let me live within my rights.

So if you claim that part of your reasoning for opposing the stay at home order is that you worry about losing your rights, you must also agree that drunk driving should be legal, correct?

Reactions: afoaf and FecalFace

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Here's why "they" are negative.
1. They don't get pussy. Even most of the married ones. Their wives own them.
2. They don't or can't surf.
3. They think somebody owes them something.

"They" The ones that are jealous or envious of everything. The ones that post 100 or so times in the politics section. Fucking clowns.
Sounds about right.

I'm pretty lucky I guess. Got a really hot younger wife (even after 2 kids), had plenty of good barrels, have 2 awesome babies, have a job still, and love God.

Doing better than most I guess.

All that aside I would die for my country so that my children can live in a free and open society.

Last edited: