hunter biden, whats going to happen

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The Bidens must have tremendous assets from these ill gotten gains - houses, properties, bank accounts. How can the US government go about seizing these assets and prosecuting the Bidens criminally?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
if we keep moving in the direction the Bidens are taking us......rampant corruption, nepotism, self-dealing, cronyism.....Democracy is DONE.
Yea, book deals and speaking fees. Heavy corruption there.

Next we should investigate J.K. Rowling. She made billions off of books. I never trust books. We should burn them.

And those speaking fees. Pure corruption. I never trust anybody who speaks for a living. Repeal the first amendment I say.

Hal, you are going to get real tedious, real fast.

Reactions: CutnSnip and mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
i am. were being scammed. lied to. from all sides. deep state worked to sthdown bernie. they took away our choice.
totally.
@hal9000 is right!

The criminality of celebrity endorsements!
Imagine paying somebody for their name!

Lock up LeBron James now!!!
just look at how Biden wouldn‘t answer the questions about the email scandal and started verbally attacking the reporter.

is that really the guy you want in the white house?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
totally.

just look at how Biden wouldn‘t answer the questions about the email scandal and started verbally attacking the reporter.

is that really the guy you want in the white house?
That's the best you got? He wouldn't answer a reporter's question? You want him to trash his son to a reporter?

Last I checked, Hunter isn't running for office.