Hunter Biden....not Done

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019

"
The chairman of the House Oversight Committee on Monday said he and his colleagues still lack evidence proving that President Joe Biden took bribes while he was vice president during the Obama administration, despite months of investigation into his son, Hunter Biden.

Representative James Comer made the embarrassing admission during an appearance on Fox News host Sean Hannity’s eponymous nightly programme alongside Representative Jim Jordan, the chair of the House Judiciary Committee.

Asked whether he would be able to prove the outrageous claim about the president, Mr Comer hesitated.

Pressed further by Hannity, he finally replied: “I sure hope so. And I do believe that there’s a lot of smoke and when there’s smoke, there’s fire”.

"

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
“I sure hope so. And I do believe that there’s a lot of smoke and when there’s smoke, there’s fire”.
this quote is so telling....they "hope" they find something!

once again we see that they are working back from a position they have already established in their minds

these people are so pathetic

and the dopes like schex just eat it up while ignoring the headline - no evidence of any crimes