How the NEW administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic............

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You’re just in love with him because he hates Trump, like you. Not everyone who hates Trump is a good person.

Fauci is an absolute piece of sh!t.
all of this has been discussed before....multiple times

the sky is not falling

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I remember when a bunch of random “doctors “ stood on the Capitol steps and said hydroxychloroquine was the solution and Trumpies worshipEd them.

lol

• Haha
Reactions: JTS

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
all of this has been discussed before....multiple times

the sky is not falling
I‘m pretty sure none of what Duffy said about Fauci is true. I get the feeling Duffy is bipolar. He‘s totally lucid and reasonable in some posts and then crazier than a sh!t-house rat in other posts.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Discounting the work of the Trump administration isn't helping your case at this point. Bottom line is the vaccines are developed and approved when people like you said they couldn't do it. Your side owns it now. Biden told us repeatedly he had a plan. Game on. Good luck.
What in the fück did Trump do about vaccines to deserve praise?

Please be specific, this is an actual question.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That's because weren't hindered by misguided ideas of "equity" that created policy more worried about the "right" people getting the vaccine as opposed to just vaccinating everyone
How quickly you changed your tune from "the Wuhan flu affects very few people" to "vaccinate everyone at the same time, not those affected the most first".

Zero integrity GrossDad level dummy.

Last edited: