How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FL has over taken NJ, notice all states that had Trump rallies are facing surges?
Complete and utter bullshit. The facts and the data don't support your bullshit claims. There is no new surge. Much like NJ, in Florida the danger peaked and then bottomed out and has not gone up since. It just reached them later than us. Directly from the Florida Health Department Covid webpage.

Florida Fatalities.JPG

I find this chart particularly interesting. Florida's data just like NJ's clearly shows that there is very little threat to the young and middle aged population.

Florida Chance By Age.JPG

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Complete and utter bullshit. The facts and the data don't support your bullshit claims. There is no new surge. Much like NJ Florida the danger peaked and then bottomed out and has not gone up since. It just reached them later than us. Directly from the Florida Health Department Covid webpage.

View attachment 99763

I find this chart particularly interesting. Florida's data just line NJ's clearly shows that there is very little threat to the young and middle aged population.

View attachment 99764

~80,000 cases for the last 3 days. 3rd wave is here.

when is it going down to zero?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
~80,000 cases for the last 3 days. 3rd wave is here.

when is it going down to zero?
Here is something I recently learned about cases here in New Jersey. A client went to a party where there were 18 people. One of the people at the party came down with Covid. Thanks to "Contact Tracing" all 18 people are considered "Cases" even though only one person tested positive.

By the way, I love how you completely ignored the scientific data I posted and chose to divert the discussion. ZeroIntegrityHal strikes again.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Here is something I recently learned about cases here in New Jersey. A client went to a party where there were 18 people. One of the people at the party came down with Covid. Thanks to "Contact Tracing" all 18 people are considered "Cases" even though only one person tested positive.

By the way, I love how you completely ignored the scientific data I posted and chose to divert the discussion. ZeroIntegrityHal strikes again.
1. your story is a lie and that’s not how they count cases.

2. you‘re cherry picking the data.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
1. your story is a lie and that’s not how they count cases.

2. you‘re cherry picking the data.
I believe the person who told me that more than I believe YOU. You're ZeroIntegrityHal.........why should I believe anything from you?

Meanwhile, here is the latest data from New Jersey. Sure looks close to ZERO to me. Numbers cratered in early June and have remained near zero ever since.

nj deaths2.JPG

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I believe the person who told me that more than I believe YOU. You're ZeroIntegrityHal.........why should I believe anything from you?

Meanwhile, here is the latest data from New Jersey. Sure looks close to ZERO to me. Numbers cratered in early June and have remained near zero ever since.

View attachment 99766
Murphy did a great job!