How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Now NPR is cheering stock market decline due to corona

lovely people
I think they might be cheering that they were correct in seeing trump's bad leadership as being a safety issue.

If you think something is a threat and it's not, you feel stupid that your neuroception was faulty.

I mean . . . who doesn't love to say, "I told you so."

I try to warn you, I screamed and shouted like a monkey trapped in a net, but you wouldn't listen.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
I think they might be cheering that they were correct in seeing trump's bad leadership as being a safety issue.

If you think something is a threat and it's not, you feel stupid that your neuroception was faulty.

I mean . . . who doesn't love to say, "I told you so."

I try to warn you, I screamed and shouted like a monkey trapped in a net, but you wouldn't listen.
I told you so, some of the talking heads here would say, I told you so.
But I don't have a link.:(

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Flew last week and the number of people wearing dust masks in the airport and on the plane was funny.
Flew on Sunday

Airport was about 75% Japanese so I could understand their mask wearing.

Everyone else? Ridiculous.

Do they not understand those masks do not protect against transmission unless you're the one doing the transmitting?

Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think I have the concoction to make you immune to the Coronavirus:

Lutefisk burrito with durian, limburger cheese, kimchi, scorpion peppers, and served under a corpse flower.

If it doesn't kill you or anyone else in a 50' radius, nothing will. Hell, I'd pay $20 just to see someone finish that.