How many of you believe in White Replacement Theory?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
It amazes me every day how little thought you put into things. If you can't see democrat's efforts to divide the population on race or you're too dishonest with yourself or others to admit it, you're beyond hope.
Yeah Im kinda busy

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It amazes me every day how little thought you put into things. If you can't see democrat's efforts to divide the population on race or you're too dishonest with yourself or others to admit it, you're beyond hope.
Both sides play the race card.

If you don't see the right is trying to create division you're too dishonest with yourself or others to admit it; you're beyond hope.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
People always become racists when the sun goes down
That is when the drinking starts.

We are wired to distrust and fear the outsider.

So all you need is for the media to play on the wiring.

Which is what we are seeing.

A better safety net would assuage a lot of this fear we see now.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Don't both parties need to divide people in order to gin up enthusiasm and win elections? If we had complete unity we'd be a single party, majority rule, system that would probably lead to totalitarianism

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
[/QUOTE]

From the first paragraph.

"According to a poll published in the United States earlier this month, one in three adults believes that an attempt is being made “to replace native-born Americans with immigrants in order to achieve electoral gains”. A similar proportion sees the cultural and economic influence of US-born Americans diminishing as a consequence. The vast majority of those holding these views are likely to be white. From being a fringe notion on the extreme right, “replacement theory” appears to be entering the bloodstream of mainstream political discourse in the US."

If there is a replacement thing happening, it's not for electoral gains, it's for a work force that will work for less pay. Capitalism needs people who believe in the American dream, and capital is what runs this country. I have no data to support this but I imagine if polled you would find that more immigrants believe in this (American Dream) than natives of any ethnicity.

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

From the first paragraph.

"According to a poll published in the United States earlier this month, one in three adults believes that an attempt is being made “to replace native-born Americans with immigrants in order to achieve electoral gains”. A similar proportion sees the cultural and economic influence of US-born Americans diminishing as a consequence. The vast majority of those holding these views are likely to be white. From being a fringe notion on the extreme right, “replacement theory” appears to be entering the bloodstream of mainstream political discourse in the US."

If there is a replacement thing happening, it's not for electoral gains, it's for a work force that will work for less pay. Capitalism needs people who believe in the American dream, and capital is what runs this country. I have no data to support this but I imagine if polled you would find that more immigrants believe in this (American Dream) than natives of any ethnicity.
This has been a thread in American politics since the mid-1800s

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This has been a thread in American politics since the mid-1800s
we will never learn....

it's crazy how white nationalists will accuse immigrants of not assimilating when the crux of their world view in no way, shape, or form aligns with the founding philosophies of our country...THEY are the ones that have failed to assimilate.

people continue to try to pervert the founding documents in to something that was created by and solely for the benefit white christian males when nothing could be further from the truth

1652803603800.png

Reactions: sussle