How many of you believe in White Replacement Theory?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Its a pretty simple question for which you hurl insults rather than make a clear statement. Your insults reveal the truth and your ignorance.
You are just making stuff up, you started out saying I never heard of white replacement which you have no way of knowing and untrue, Stop projecting your dishonesty and stupidity on others. Not everybody is stupid like you.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Never heard the phrase "White Replacement Theory" before this thread. When did you first hear it? Be honest. Why haven't there been threads on this topic before today?
Ive heard it referred to before when I unfortunately had some news on. Ive never mentioned it because I thought it was a joke.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Never heard the phrase "White Replacement Theory" before this thread. When did you first hear it? Be honest. Why haven't there been threads on this topic before today?
couple of years ago. this is perhaps one of the first times a republican gun nut shot up minorities because of Fox News endorsing it. Oh wait, never mind, that other right wing conservative shot up latinos in El Paso with the same rationale.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
couple of years ago. this is perhaps one of the first times a republican gun nut shot up minorities because of Fox News endorsing it. Oh wait, never mind, that other right wing conservative shot up latinos in El Paso with the same rationale.
Faux news is destroying this country one brainwashed angry idiot/loser at a time, look what it has done to GG.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm being honest. Willing to bet you'd never heard of it before the past 24 hours either if you were being honest.
35+ years ago in Germany as old-timers were stressing about getting replaced by Turks and their dastardly-colored head scarves.

And yes, I have heard the same sh!t here too for many, many years - that whites will be replaced by members of other races, not to mention racial mixing. That's been going here in the US for many decades. After all, don't you recall all the Jim Crow era laws about interracial marriage?

Ironically, this fear of the whites becoming a minority are from those same people who will have one hell of a hard time doing any sort of procreation to advance their cause. It might be from the lack of testosterone, hence the excessive gun-love and more drastic testicle-tanning cures - the Tucker Trifecta.

I do understand why it might be under your radar as everyone you know and revere is orange.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Look in the mirror and ask yourself, what has CNN and MSNBC done to you. Its not pretty.
All those tears from people following Don Lemon!

But I think Glenn Beck and Alex Jones do the same.

Is it too soon for Aerosmith's Cryin to be the national anthem? Alicia Silverstone is fat enough now to make it societally relevant.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
First time I ever heard of it was….

….just now.

How many people believe this nonsense? 12?

Also, even if it’s true that at some point in the future there are no, or very few, white people then so what?

Who cares?

• Love
Reactions: GromsDad and sirfun