How many new wars will Trump start?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
i think I might have reported an Alien attack
“I don’t know if you call them people,” he said at a rally near Dayton, Ohio. “In some cases they’re not people, in my opinion. But I’m not allowed to say that because the radical left says that’s a terrible thing to say.”

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
With all the hawks he's hiring to cabinet positions, I say WWIII starts within 2 years.

And yet the only evidence says the exact opposite. Hamas on March 7, the disgrace of handing Afghanistan, 13 Marines, and hundreds of $Billions in stated-of-the-art weapons to the Taliban, re-bribing Iran, the attack on Ukraine.....

Great job, you and Obiden.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If you want peace then prepare for war.

Everything you needed to know is what you learned in kindergarten.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Do the hormones make you angry all the time?
Sometimes. Especially when dealing with retards like you. I am bigger and stronger than I have ever been. From 3 years in the gym and yes, the soaring testosterone. Got into a drunk fight with my 6'3, 260 lb brother and choked him out. He is always antagonizing me. Fucking with me. He threw some body shots playing around. I threw some back. He hit harder. I scooped him up and slammed him. He was dazed. More surprised I think. Easy to choke at that point. Fucker.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sometimes. Especially when dealing with retards like you. I am bigger and stronger than I have ever been. From 3 years in the gym and yes, the soaring testosterone. Got into a drunk fight with my 6'3, 260 lb brother and choked him out. He is always antagonizing me. Fucking with me. He threw some body shots playing around. I threw some back. He hit harder. I scooped him up and slammed him. He was dazed. More surprised I think. Easy to choke at that point. Fucker.
Gayle Alzado :roflmao:

Reactions: gbg

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
And yet the only evidence says the exact opposite. Hamas on March 7, the disgrace of handing Afghanistan, 13 Marines, and hundreds of $Billions in stated-of-the-art weapons to the Taliban, re-bribing Iran, the attack on Ukraine.....

Great job, you and Obiden.
more lies

why do you insist on telling such blatant and stupid lies?

squidliar: "I'm going to go on the internet and tell a bunch of lies to people on a website who all think I'm a crank!"

that is a lot to unpack

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

the best part about the transman is that he really does all the heavy lifting for you!

pure gold