How is this not terrorism?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I’ll take it

Sympathy and empathy aren’t reasons to waste money and lives on foreign shitholes
You’re not the one saying Palestinian civilians deserve the beating they’re getting because they started it
my point is that civilians didn’t necessarily start anything
and that it would be similar to saying 9/11 was retaliation for US involvement in the middle east
so the victims o. 9/11 would similarly deserve no sympathy since the US started it, at least in the minds of the middle easterners who think that way

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Find me a war that isn't about a resource grab.

GD, you want to get out of the middle east? Cut our oil consumption needs, work on alternate power sources (even windmills). Then wash our hands completely out of that area of the world, let them kill each other off.

Never happen though since there isn't money in it.

All that happens with war is that rich people get richer. We'd be better off, at the very first hint of saber-rattling, both populations stand down and send the leadership into the Coliseum to fight it out until no one is left standing. No victors, no spoils of war, both sides end up winning.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Find me a war that isn't about a resource grab.

GD, you want to get out of the middle east? Cut our oil consumption needs, work on alternate power sources (even windmills). Then wash our hands completely out of that area of the world, let them kill each other off.

Never happen though since there isn't money in it.

All that happens with war is that rich people get richer. We'd be better off, at the very first hint of saber-rattling, both populations stand down and send the leadership into the Coliseum to fight it out until no one is left standing. No victors, no spoils of war, both sides end up winning.
Don't bother him with reality!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If oil imports from the Middle East were banned.........SHAZAMMMM.......domestic oil becomes more profitable to sell here at home.
lol you don’t understand how oil prices work, nor do you have the slightest idea what cutting off foreign oil would do to our economy.

PS - you are aware the Saudi’s own somevof America’s largest refineries, yes? The largest of which was purchased while Drumpf was in office!

Reactions: Chile Verde

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
just from our enemies and terrorist states.
Funny how those are the same places we installed our own puppet dictators so we could seize as much of their natural resources as possible.

I can't imagine why the population might be upset.

How would you feel if we sent Newsom over to Jersey to help you manage your state better and in a way more convenient for California?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Funny how those are the same places we installed our own puppet dictators so we could seize as much of their natural resources as possible.

I can't imagine why the population might be upset.

How would you feel if we sent Newsom over to Jersey to help you manage your state better and in a way more convenient for California?
I want us out of those places.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
just from our enemies and terrorist states.
And then what? We import more from friendly nations because it’s cheaper than shipping domestic oil to many parts of the US?

Disrupting the flow of oil on the open market doesn’t change the overall supply of oil on the market.

Last edited: