How is it determined that a 3 year old is gay?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
GWS said:
I feel fear for this child's future.

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but the public exploitation of this kid's supposed sexuality seems problematic IMHO.

NBC says it's AAAAWESOME! The reporter is just beaming!

And mom and dad say drag is NOT sexual!!!

<div style="position:relative; padding-bottom:63%; padding-bottom:-webkit-calc(56.25% + 50px); padding-bottom:calc(56.25% + 50px); height: 0;"> <iframe style="position:absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%;" src="https://www.today.com/offsite/meet-the-10-year-old-drag-kid-taking-over-social-media-with-inspiring-message-1258142788000" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe> </div>

Oh, and indeed hamming it up with ex-con murderer Michael Alig. Fresh out of prison!

"Hey Desmond, can you pick up a few bags of ice and some Draino on your way over?"

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
casa_mugrienta said:
GWS said:

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but the public exploitation of this kid's supposed sexuality seems problematic IMHO.

<div style="position:relative; padding-bottom:63%; padding-bottom:-webkit-calc(56.25% + 50px); padding-bottom:calc(56.25% + 50px); height: 0;"> <iframe style="position:absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%;" src="https://www.today.com/offsite/meet-the-10-year-old-drag-kid-taking-over-social-media-with-inspiring-message-1258142788000" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe> </div>

Oh, and indeed hamming it up with ex-con murderer Michael Alig. Fresh out of prison!

"Hey Desmond, can you pick up a few bags of ice and some Draino on your way over?"

Wow.

This kid is so clearly malnourished...

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Duffy said:
casa_mugrienta said:
GWS said:

Wow.

This kid is so clearly malnourished...
His parents don't want him to take largeShits or his value will be diminished while they peddle him around the pedophile community.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:
I feel the same way about this trans stuff.

Why would you even think about this?
You mean why would the biggest left wing news aggregate on the internet be posting stuff applauding this?
I guess it's to bait he other team?

His quantitive approach does seem to work in that you guys get irritated by it.

I was just trying to figure out the why, and you guys go into confabulation mode on me.
Your preexisting perceptions have have tricked your mind into thinking there is confabulaiton going on here.

Do you know what that is called?

It's flattering that you are trying to use my tactics against me but it helps if you use them correctly.
How is confabulation a tactic being that the confabulator is unaware he's confabulating?

You know that I said you did?

You just did it again, dummy.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Autoprax said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:

You mean why would the biggest left wing news aggregate on the internet be posting stuff applauding this?

I was just trying to figure out the why, and you guys go into confabulation mode on me.
Your preexisting perceptions have have tricked your mind into thinking there is confabulaiton going on here.

It's flattering that you are trying to use my tactics against me but it helps if you use them correctly.
How is confabulation a tactic being that the confabulator is unaware he's confabulating?

You're not making any sense again.

I'm not even sure you're reading the stuff you're typing.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:
casa_mugrienta said:
Autoprax said:

You're not making any sense again.

I'm not even sure you're reading the stuff you're typing.
Yes.

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
Autoprax said:
ifallalot said:
Think of this?

This is a video made that is endorsing child abuse. Do you think Casa made the video?
Do you think I think my friend who is scared of prison made the "Lock Up Abroad" TV show?
:roflmao:

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
FecalFace said:
test_article said:
I was hetero at age seven. So, why not?
You mean you chose to be hetero.

Squidley out.
Squid, I didn't realize I was getting sexually aroused at the time, probably because I only knew the stork story. It just felt good and tingly and everything. I didn't choose those feelings.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
test_article said:
FecalFace said:
test_article said:
I was hetero at age seven. So, why not?
You mean you chose to be hetero.

Squidley out.
Squid, I didn't realize I was getting sexually aroused at the time, probably because I only knew the stork story. It just felt good and tingly and everything. I didn't choose those feelings.
When you encourage bad behavior, you get bad behavior.

Bring back The Belt.