How Can I Cure My White Guilt?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
That is.a great story.

Keep in mind all the SJW stuff at the colleges is to give admins power over faculty at contract negotiating time.

If you think they really believe this BS you are missing the mark.

It's $$$$$$$ and power.

I think many will themselves into believing it, they have the actions to prove it. Sometimes you wake up in the morning and the Coexist bumpersticker on your Prius just isn't cutting it anymore...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think many will themselves into believing it, they have the actions to prove it. Sometimes you wake up in the morning and the Coexist bumpersticker on your Prius just isn't cutting it anymore...
Framing effect's effect on the framer.

They think they are doing the right thing.

It just so happens to empower them at contract time.

Saving money at contract time is their job.

Everything else serves that

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Interesting link. My grandparents are from an isolated island in the Baltic Sea about half way between Stockholm and Finland. https://www.google.com/maps/@59.9202052,20.983524,11.63z
Those islands are gorgeous in summer and frightfully cold/deadly/otherworldly beautiful in winter. How do I know?

My wife's mother is 1/2 Swedish 1/2 Norwegian (but 100% USA citizen having been born in San Diego 80 yrs ago of Minnesota transplants who in turn came from the old country of the Kingdom of Sweden ).

Never really knew there was a strong undercurrent of "dislike" between the various people's of those northern lands till I got intertwined and started hearing the stories.

Last edited: