r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
yeah, it's bananas loco

I don't get it
What's there to get?

Everyone loves Elon. Demand for his yet-to-be-built truck is in the 100's of thousands. They've got new non-automotive products in the works with solar stuff. They completely upended the traditional auto-dealership business model. They have a car floating in space. The list goes on. It will hit $2,000 within the coming year, if economy doesn't tank.

Anyone who didn't buy the dip at $350 after it hit $1000 is really kicking themselves right now. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JBerry

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What's there to get?

Everyone loves Elon. Demand for his yet-to-be-built truck is in the 100's of thousands. They've got new non-automotive products in the works with solar stuff. They completely upended the traditional auto-dealership business model. They have a car floating in space. The list goes on. It will hit $2,000 within the coming year, if economy doesn't tank.

Anyone who didn't buy the dip at $350 after it hit $1000 is really kicking themselves right now. :ROFLMAO:
Still wasn’t enough for me to bite. I’m convinced that creepy dork’s company is a house of cards (financially and otherwise) just waiting to tumble. I’m happy with my two new acquisitions, Zoom and Smith & Wesson.

Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
The stock market is really fluid these days. It crashed, then it slowly raised up. I think of retirement, so I started a 401k plan. I recommend everyone to open a 401k plan. It is really good for those who think about retirement like me. I found on the internet a lot of information that helped me a lot. I learned about the best retirement 401k plan benefits. It is easy to read and understand. This pandemic gave me a lot of time, I learned many new things about investments, taxes and trading as well.

Last edited:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Still wasn’t enough for me to bite. I’m convinced that creepy dork’s company is a house of cards (financially and otherwise) just waiting to tumble. I’m happy with my two new acquisitions, Zoom and Smith & Wesson.
Elon is endorsing Kanye West for President and he dates Elvira.

(y)

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
He also wasn’t smart enough to keep Johnny Depps ex from scamming him out of a few million allegedly lol.
lol. Yesterday I was reading the "news coverage" of the divorce proceedings for JD. Holy sh!t. Somewhere Keith Richards is sneering "amateur."

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He also wasn’t smart enough to keep Johnny Depps ex from scamming him out of a few million allegedly lol.
It worked on Johnny Depp too, no? I mean other than Leonardo DiCaprio and Mick Jagger, who has nailed that much primo punani that they could honestly withstand Amber Heard playing the long game?

A few million sounds like a lot but I would give up what probably amounts to less than 1% of the net wealth to bang Amber Heard for a few months without a second thought.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It worked on Johnny Depp too, no? I mean other than Leonardo DiCaprio and Mick Jagger, who has nailed that much primo punani that they could honestly withstand Amber Heard playing the long game?

A few million sounds like a lot but I would give up what probably amounts to less than 1% of the net wealth to bang Amber Heard for a few months without a second thought.
Exactly,

Amber, if you are reading this, you can have 1% of my wealth.

That's going to be around a cool 1500 smackaroonies.

If amber started being nice to me for no reason I would be very suspicious.

I might even panic and run away.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Exactly,

BUT WHAT ABOUT US, UNCLE STUPID?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Exactly,

She’s wicked hot no lie. Gotta wonder though how much she truly enjoys sausage vs just being in it for the grift.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
She’s wicked hot no lie. Gotta wonder though how much she truly enjoys sausage vs just being in it for the grift.
She uses that doll face like a weapon.

She could easily kill me with that thing.

There are tapes of her arguing with Johnny and she is a total psychopath.

I don't don't normally like white chicks no more but I guess I do when the white chick has perfect symmetry.