House Intel Committee: WE WANT THE MEMOS AND THOSE TAPES

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
Surfdog said:
A "friend" of Trump says....... :roflmao:

Here we go again. :foreheadslap:

I get you, but this time the guy was on television and followed up by confirming his statement. Not straight from Trump, but not an anonymous source either. :shrug:

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GromsDad said:
sizzld1 said:
What do you guys make of Trump's threat if it turns out there are no tapes? Seems to bolster obstruction, or at least very improper behavior claims, if that's the case imho.
What threat?
Comey better hope there are no tapes..... blah blah blah (you can find the exact quote for yourself)

That's fine if you don't think it was a threat. Just interested to hear what you would call it and what you think the purpose of the tweet was - especially if it turns out there are no tapes and Trump knew that.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
please keep up. Chris Ruddy went on PBS Newshour and said
that Trump is considering firing Mueller.

if you're going to participate, you should try to pay a little more
attention before you start firing off....you know, like, take the 10
seconds to do a google search or something.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
afoaf said:

Current AG says he will not fire Mueller which means current AG will resign if directed by Trump to fire Mueller.

Notice how those in Trump's circle are publicly positioning themselves apart from him?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
GromsDad said:
If there are tapes you can bet they are favorable to Trump and bury Comey. That's why Trump tweeted that Comey had better hope their aren't tapes. It was a trap for Comey and he walked right into it. Mark my words.
That's why Comey said in public session "Lordy I hope there ARE tapes" because he hopes there aren't tapes.....makes a lot of sense.

Trump said Comey better hope there aren't tapes because he knows there aren't tapes. If there were tapes he could release them any time and put this all to rest.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
Mark my words.
Why? It would do no good.

You've proven time and again, you can't handle cognitive dissonance.

A fact that contradicts your assertion simply triggers the back fire effect.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
afoaf said:

I did goog, and that's where I found the "friend" reference and his interview. I don't follow this charade 24/7/365 like most of you foaming at the mouth gotcha seekers.

But keep the sleuthing up guys. Someday it might just pan out, and all your dreams and MSM drama queen fantasies will come true.

Pence will be prez. :cheers: :applause2:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
sizzld1 said:
What do you guys make of Trump's threat if it turns out there are no tapes? Seems to bolster obstruction, or at least very improper behavior claims, if that's the case imho.
It wasn't a threat first off. It was intended to make Comey squirm. I think Trump already knew Comey was leaking inaccurate info and wanted him to have an oh sh!t moment. I think Trump is smarter than you guys give him credit for.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GromsDad said:
sizzld1 said:
It wasn't a threat first off. It was intended to make Comey squirm. I think Trump already knew Comey was leaking inaccurate info and wanted him to have an oh sh!t moment. I think Trump is smarter than you guys give him credit for.
It's not a threat, it was intended to make Comey squirm? Can you explain the difference?