Hotties of Yesteryear

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
My first wife was pretty hot in her day.
Main problem was she was Bi-polar.

Take care.
No shame here brother. They are all crazy.

They are all standing on their heads naked in a pickle barrel.

My last was a straight up sociopath. By the time I figured it out it was too late and too painful.

I have never been more humiliated in my life.

Good riddance.

Life is better now without her.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
No shame here brother. They are all crazy.
~snip~
Good riddance.
Life is better now without her.
heya keenfish + gbg!
i can dig it. yep!
IMG_0018.JPG
she wuz pissed, window then broke as i awaited dawn to arrive, got stabbed, whipped, slugged, by her, my surfer girl,
f**k, got her arrested, but still f**ked her for quite a while, afterwardz, after she paid to replace my window she broke,
after she got outta that 5150 hold, hahaha, good riddance for me too! but every once in awhile, i think of her, yew!
smart move, on you too...
rw
:jamon:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
heya keenfish + gbg!
i can dig it. yep!
View attachment 174238
she wuz pissed, window then broke as i awaited dawn to arrive, got stabbed, whipped, slugged, by her, my surfer girl,
f**k, got her arrested, but still f**ked her for quite a while, afterwardz, after she paid to replace my window she broke,
after she got outta that 5150 hold, hahaha, good riddance for me too! but every once in awhile, i think of her, yew!
smart move, on you too...
rw
:jamon:
Hol-e Crap! That some scary ass $hit right there.
Caaaaallll the Pole-eeee-ce!:oops:
Screenshot 2024-03-03 at 9.04.46 AM.png

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
And here's Hedy, thinking about frequency hopping*....

* -
In 1942, during the heyday of her career, Lamarr earned recognition in a field quite different from entertainment. She and her friend, the composer George Antheil, received a patent for an idea of a radio signaling device, or "Secret Communications System," which was a means of changing radio frequencies to keep enemies from decoding messages. Originally designed to defeat the German Nazis, the system became an important step in the development of technology to maintain the security of both military communications and cellular phones.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Lamarr wasn't instantly recognized for her communications invention since its wide-ranging impact wasn't understood until decades later. However, in 1997, Lamarr and Antheil were honored with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award, and that same year Lamarr became the first female to receive the BULBIE™ Gnass Spirit of Achievement Award, considered the "Oscars" of inventing.

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
just because:
It's alwayz Summer, on the Inside!
cuddles ~ apre surf?!?

View attachment 174001
:waving:
I love that O'Neil ad.
This ad reminds me of the Oneil Ad - it's from the 1930's - I've always admired it - sort of a quiet thoughtful sexiness. And it's still working - I've always had an interest in the Gibson guitar in the ad because of the ad and I just at last found and tried two of them from the 1930's in Carter Used Guitars in Nashville last weekend :cheers:. Actually ended up buying a new 12 string Martin at Gruhn Guitars instead though - but it was close!

Gibson Topless Woman.jpg

Last edited:

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
And here's Hedy, thinking about frequency hopping*....

* -
In 1942, during the heyday of her career, Lamarr earned recognition in a field quite different from entertainment. She and her friend, the composer George Antheil, received a patent for an idea of a radio signaling device, or "Secret Communications System," which was a means of changing radio frequencies to keep enemies from decoding messages. Originally designed to defeat the German Nazis, the system became an important step in the development of technology to maintain the security of both military communications and cellular phones.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Lamarr wasn't instantly recognized for her communications invention since its wide-ranging impact wasn't understood until decades later. However, in 1997, Lamarr and Antheil were honored with the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award, and that same year Lamarr became the first female to receive the BULBIE™ Gnass Spirit of Achievement Award, considered the "Oscars" of inventing.
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.37.29 AM.png