Hot temperatures in July is just Weather.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Just weather. Keep telling yourself that.

Me? I've been wondering what farmers are going to do? how do you plan/protect your crops???? That's when the effect of warming and weather extremes becomes real. For all of us. I linked stories about Italy because my in laws are there and their weather has been disastrous.

Headline translation- Storm in Veneto (region near Venice)- agriculture on their knees, asking for the government to declare a state of emergency, incredible damage.

No prosecco this year.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Can you tell us what "Historic" means to you?
'Historic' doesn't have several definitions, it only has one.

Why did you skip that word and picked 'projected', when both words are right next to each other? :roflmao:

Stupidity is a moral deficiency. Zero integrity looser.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Just weather. Keep telling yourself that.

Me? I've been wondering what farmers are going to do? how do you plan/protect your crops???? That's when the effect of warming and weather extremes becomes real. For all of us. I linked stories about Italy because my in laws are there and their weather has been disastrous.

Headline translation- Storm in Veneto (region near Venice)- agriculture on their knees, asking for the government to declare a state of emergency, incredible damage. No prosecco this year.
It's very simple, when @Ifallalot and @GromsDad run out of food, they will go down to Vons/Publix and buy more.
If it gets hotter they will turn on the AC.

Stop being an alarmist!

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
It's very simple, when @Ifallalot and @GromsDad run out of food, they will go down to Vons/Publix and buy more.
If it gets hotter they will turn on the AC.

Stop being an alarmist!
You must disprove beyond a shadow of any possible doubt that it is not due to any other reason before I even begin to entertain the notion that it just might be, in fact, human -induced climate change.

Reactions: afoaf

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You must disprove beyond a shadow of any possible doubt that it is not due to any other reason before I even begin to entertain the notion that it just might be, in fact, human -induced climate change.
How about instead of disproving basles theories that "climate change is just weather", actually proving that human induced climate change is a thing?
How do you guys manage to ignore actual evidence and instead pretend that we don't know facts?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
How about instead of disproving basles theories that "climate change is just weather", actually proving that human induced climate change is a thing?
How do you guys manage to ignore actual evidence and instead pretend that we don't know facts?

Come on Fecal, you know that all those people you link to are just a part of the fake news, deep state, liberal elite conspiracy that wants to keep all us regular folk down.

Somewhere there is a relatively very small cadre of scientists who don't buy into that liberal elite conspiracy and will soon prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that all those scientists are not only wrong but purposefully so.

Because the myth of the lone ranger that bucks the system is strong in 'Murica.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Can you tell us what "Historic" means to you?
'Historic' doesn't have several definitions, it only has one.

Why did you skip that word and picked 'projected', when both words are right next to each other? :roflmao:

Stupidity is a moral deficiency. Zero integrity looser.
I asked a simple question. You refuse to answer. Duly noted.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
and the best part is in bizarro world where the Dem/Repub alignment behind the issue is flipped, these same yokels would unquestionably lap up whatever the party line was, regardless