Horny Karen

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I just listened to it and she's doesn't seem nice anymore. I've seen guys with better titties too. She needs a Big Mac in her Mouth with extra Special Sauce for the slatherin

• Haha
Reactions: Kento and keenfish

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I can see her being the kind of chick who looks really good all dolled up at the club but then the next morning she wakes up looking like that without her warpaint on and starts throwing down bad attitude while your head is pounding with a hangover and it's just generally being a nightmare.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
AI is coming to take our jobs and kill us.
Bird flu is coming to kill us.
The economy is coming to kill us.
Climate change is coming to kill us.
WW3 is coming to kill us.
School shootings are coming to kill our fat, depressed, diabetic suicidal children.
Pit bulls.
Republicans.
Democrats.
Russians/Chinese
Right/left wing terrorism is coming to kill us.
I'd keep going but I have an appointment for the end of the world at 10.
It's the thing you don't expect that gets you

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onion on a sesame seed bun.
You deserve a break today at McDonald's, we do it all for you.

Reactions: keenfish

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
youTesla drivers (majority are old) are close 2nd when it comes to all of the above.
not at all how I would generalize it based on what ive seen for years in their #1 market which is southern CA.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
not at all how I would generalize it based on what ive seen for years in their #1 market which is southern CA.
It could also be that the majority of people up here are old. I think a lot of transplant scenesters down south are into them but haven't got the memo - it's the same one that moves them to Portland. Well, you're hearing it here first that they are the new Cadillac. They'll figure it out with Pickleball too eventually, that it's beach country club tennis for old people. 30 is the new 60.

I had to laugh my ass off yesterday. I run through a lot of rural and semi-rural areas. Lots of dogs. Vast majority are cool but I have complete and utter contempt for the ones who only start barking after I pass their property line - you know you were ignored because you have no presence and no game so now you're trying to make up for it by being barky. I really hope they do smell emotion. It makes me laugh that one of the worst offender's owners just bought a Tesla Cybertruck. At least they have the sense of good timing by buying it after the rainy season ended.

To bring this thread full circle, the Karen in question needs a good drilling from a Bullmastiff on the hood of a Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: saucerboy and PJ

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Rush hour is out the window - gridlock is gridlock, sh!t happens.

It's the other times of day. Falls into over-medicated seniors, confused fobs, screen-transfixed, and/or stoned of all ages/ilks. Lots of combos there. My favorite is when they are going 15 mph below the speed limit, light has turned red 10 seconds ago, and they just cruise through it, no brakes, no acceleration. Certain roads I don't run for precisely that reason.

12 cars stacked in the fast lane at a light, blocking the left turn lane. No one in the right lane (which doesn't turn). If there were only 9 cars, would the turn lane be accessible? Yes it would. Are they turning left anytime in the near future? Nope.

Overall inability to comprehend when it is fine to make a right turn, whether green/red/arrow/rain/shine/heavenly choir.

The white/hispanic (99% of people up here) women in the beater luxury cars are the worst. Yes, your beemer is nice but the lack of a rear bumper takes away from the status, you realize. Refer to above video. Tesla drivers (majority are old) are close 2nd when it comes to all of the above.

All the trucks (Trump, mexican, liberal, etc.) are generally driven by motivated people.
re: driving habits.

One thing I've noticed around LA is that Prius driver habits are changing. They used to be famous for slow going, but I think now a new crop of yungguns are buying the used ones as reliable urban assault vehicles. Lost of "Whoa! Look at that maniac go!" episodes involving old Prius's these days.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The new Priuses are actually decent looking (for a Prius) and I understand they are peppier, too.