Hong Kong: Done

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
ifallalot said:
bird. said:
grapedrink said:
How many proud boys are there :confused2: For every time I’ve mentioned Antifa, you’ve mentioned the Proud Boys at least 20x. Despite them being a literal nothingburger :trout:
To be fair, we had a dipshit on this forum claiming to be a part of the proud boys. Not so antifa.

So it's not at all out of line for the erBB to direct ridicule in the proud boy direction. If hal joins antifa I think we should do the same.
Also it was almost three years ago

The continued posting about proud boys is obsession, especially since that dipshit poster moved on two years ago
Come on, you know it's funny that they snared you for a little bit. Did you buy the shirt? :monkey:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
The appeal of a frat for adults is high but it’s too socially taboo to enact in real life at this point

There used to be socially acceptable options but they’ve all been infiltrated by women

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
BillyOcean said:
The appeal of a frat for adults is high but it’s too socially taboo to enact in real life at this point

There used to be socially acceptable options but they’ve all been infiltrated by women
The Lodge is dead. This is what the idea of the Proud Boys originally was until the true radicals took it over.

It is socially taboo for ANYTHING to be a male-only space. Look at the Boy Scouts

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
bird. said:
ifallalot said:
bird. said:
grapedrink said:
How many proud boys are there :confused2: For every time I’ve mentioned Antifa, you’ve mentioned the Proud Boys at least 20x. Despite them being a literal nothingburger :trout:
To be fair, we had a dipshit on this forum claiming to be a part of the proud boys. Not so antifa.

So it's not at all out of line for the erBB to direct ridicule in the proud boy direction. If hal joins antifa I think we should do the same.

The continued posting about proud boys is obsession, especially since that dipshit poster moved on two years ago
Come on, you know it's funny that they snared you for a little bit. Did you buy the shirt? :monkey:
It is funny for sure, but not nearly as funny as the multi-year obsession from the mentally ill around here

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
ifallalot said:
bird. said:
It is funny for sure, but not nearly as funny as the multi-year obsession from the mentally ill around here
Nah, that part's more sad. (There's really only one person with that obsession, right?)

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
ifallalot said:
BillyOcean said:

The Lodge is dead. This is what the idea of the Proud Boys originally was until the true radicals took it over.

It is socially taboo for ANYTHING to be a male-only space. Look at the Boy Scouts
I think a loophole is actual locker rooms

Just trick out a locker room with couches, TVs a bar and waiters

Women can’t come in because it’s a locker room but it’s basically a club

You would inevitably have to deal with naked old guy syndrome though

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
BillyOcean said:
ifallalot said:
BillyOcean said:

The Russians have known this to work for ages.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
BillyOcean said:
ifallalot said:
BillyOcean said:

Is it a generational thing or are Gen X and Millenial men start to get naked when we’re that age?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I think when you get old you sort of stop giving a f

That’s part of it

But some old guys seem to want to actively hang out naked which I don’t understand

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The erbb is a men's only space.

IF you want to keep girls out, just have a bunch of creepy dudes around.

Belonging to a club is for children.

At Cal State I would always ask the guys in fraterniites what sorority they belonged to.

They never thought it was funny.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
No, it’s better to ban women outright then they are curious about what goes on there and you can invite them over occasionally for mixers

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ifallalot said:
bird. said:
grapedrink said:

your ongoing commentary on psychology, feminism, taxation, western
culture, etc make the officiality of your membership moot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Unofficial proud boi!

Best of summary:

psychology - not a thing!

feminism - bad for society!

taxation, - theft!

western culture - #1!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Autoprax said:
Unofficial proud boi!

Best of summary:

taxation, - theft!

western culture - #1!
Those 4 tenets are 100% true

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
Unofficial proud boi!

Best of summary:

taxation, - theft!

western culture - #1!
Those 4 tenets are 100% true
No, they are 100% contradictory.

Everything you're against is a part of Western Culture.

Yemen. Go.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i'd pass on Yemen.

seen one starving war-torn society seen them all.

China blinked.
Duh. They knew better but cooler heads did not prevail.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
acnjusa said:
China blinked.
Duh. They knew better but cooler heads did not prevail.
The delay means nothing

They’ve shown their cards

China doesn’t really care about rule of law anyway

People in HK should expect they can be shipped to the mainland any time the commies make the call

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Patti Smith - from New Jersey - says (sings)....

PEOPLE GOT THE POWER.
THE POWER TO BREATHE.
TO RULE. TO WRESTLE.

chinas' government is in trouble.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ifallalot said:
Autoprax said:
Unofficial proud boi!

Best of summary: