Holding a campaign rally the day after the synagogue massacre......

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
hal9000 said:
Autoprax said:
His team loves it when it triggers the opposition.

Which wouldn't be bad if his job wasn't to lead the country.

The citizens of your country shouldn't be your "opposition". I know you know this, I'm just saying.
I agree. It was really shitty of the losers of the last election to not accept the results of the election and just move on with their lives. Instead they held destructive protests on inauguration day and decided to "Resist" rather than unite. Shitty shitty people. Fook em all to hell.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GrossDad:

GromsDad said:
It was really shitty of the losers of the last election to not accept the results of the election and just move on with their lives. Instead they held destructive protests on inauguration day and decided to "Resist" rather than unite. Shitty shitty people. Fook em all to hell.
Also GrossDad:

Almost too much IRONEY

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad said:
hal9000 said:
Autoprax said:
His team loves it when it triggers the opposition.

Which wouldn't be bad if his job wasn't to lead the country.

The citizens of your country shouldn't be your "opposition". I know you know this, I'm just saying.
I agree. It was really shitty of the losers of the last election to not accept the results of the election and just move on with their lives. Instead they held destructive protests on inauguration day and decided to "Resist" rather than unite. Shitty shitty people. Fook em all to hell.
you're the least American person I know.

how utterly unpatriotic.

thank heavens we have true patriots in this country who won't be stupified and kowtowed

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It doesn't seem like Trump's Pittsburgh trip has been all that successful.

Strange.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/top-lawmakers-decline-white-house-invites-to-pittsburgh-.html

She added, "The horrific tragedy in Pittsburgh is not a political event."

The trip was announced amid mounting opposition to a presidential stop-in by protesters, politicians and at least one of the victims' families.

On Monday, Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto admonished the White House not to visit the city "while we are burying the dead."

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump is now complaining that nobody blamed Obama for Dylan Roof, FFS the man is mentally ill. I asked a Dr I know what he thinks of Trump, while he said he could not diagnose Trump without treating him, he thinks Trump may be a high functioning autistic.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
GromsDad said:
A. The trip to Pitts. is the right thing to do.
B. People like you would criticize him no matter if he went or if he didn't. If he didn't go you dummies would be fake raging on that too.
That's totally what the people in Pittsburgh said. Er...

But on the up side, Pence was able to find a great Rabbi to help bring ease to the victims the other day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jews-assail-so-called-christian-rabbi-who-appeared-pence-so-n926406

The "Messianic rabbi" who outraged many Jews by invoking the name of Jesus while delivering a prayer in memory of the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre victims was also spurned Tuesday by the organization that ordained him.

Loren Jacobs, who was invited onstage by Vice President Mike Pence to speak at a rally in Michigan for a GOP congressional candidate, was defrocked 15 years ago, according to a spokeswoman for the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations.

“Loren Jacobs was stripped of his rabbinic ordination by the UMJC in 2003, after our judicial board found him guilty of libel,” Monique Brumbach said in an email.

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
StuAzole said:
GromsDad said:
A. The trip to Pitts. is the right thing to do.
B. People like you would criticize him no matter if he went or if he didn't. If he didn't go you dummies would be fake raging on that too.
That's totally what the people in Pittsburgh said. Er...

But on the up side, Pence was able to find a great Rabbi to help bring ease to the victims the other day.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jews-assail-so-called-christian-rabbi-who-appeared-pence-so-n926406

The "Messianic rabbi" who outraged many Jews by invoking the name of Jesus while delivering a prayer in memory of the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre victims was also spurned Tuesday by the organization that ordained him.

Loren Jacobs, who was invited onstage by Vice President Mike Pence to speak at a rally in Michigan for a GOP congressional candidate, was defrocked 15 years ago, according to a spokeswoman for the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations.

“Loren Jacobs was stripped of his rabbinic ordination by the UMJC in 2003, after our judicial board found him guilty of libel,” Monique Brumbach said in an email.
Little did you know that Pence not only cannot be in the company of women (other then his wife), he also cannot be in the company of non-Christians!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Pence is such a fkn uberkreep

I don't know who is worse between he and casa.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
As I previously mentioned, friend of mine from high school is a rabbi in Pittsburgh. He got interviewed by BBC regarding Trump's visit. Thought he stated it well:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06q9t02