Apr 27, 2016
At least some conservative Christians think she is an idiot:

They got mad at a joke.

Christian SJWs.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I figure that you have to be pretty thick skinned to be a politician. That's probably a necessary attribute.

The problem is when they say $hit that's truly vile and their thick skin shields them from feeling the shame thrown at them when they run off at the mouth once (or twice) too often.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I figure that you have to be pretty thick skinned to be a politician. That's probably a necessary attribute.

The problem is when they say $hit that's truly vile and their thick skin shields them from feeling the shame thrown at them when they run off at the mouth once (or twice) too often.
I’m sorry this happened to you!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The thing is with Lauren, there's a greater than 50-50 chance it's not a joke. She's damn dumb.
I think Bobear is smarter than MTG. Bobear started and ran her own restaurant around Rifle CO...Shale oil and Gypsum...I have no idea wwwwwwwwtf MTG has ever done

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The thing is with Lauren, there's a greater than 50-50 chance it's not a joke. She's damn dumb.
I like how people just know this stuff without ever actually meeting and talking with a person.

I have no idea if she’s dumb or not. Seems to me that there needs to be some kind of above average intelligence for her to get to where she is.

A lot of people think a difference of opinion is attributable to lack of intelligence. Sometimes it is, but usually it isn’t.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
She's what Paul Ryan calls a "entertainer". Congressmen and women who go around spouting bullshit, getting lots of fame and clicks and media power and generally build their brand.

Then there are what Ryan calls "legislators." People in Congress that actually get sh!t done, often by working with the other side. As in "governing."

I can't believe I am quoting Paul Ryan, but that's how far we have fallen. Watch the whole thing, or skip to about 21:00

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
She's what Paul Ryan calls a "entertainer". Congressmen and women who go around spouting bullshit, getting lots of fame and clicks and media power and generally build their brand.

Then there are what Ryan calls "legislators." People in Congress that actually get sh!t done, often by working with the other side. As in "governing."

I can't believe I am quoting Paul Ryan, but that's how far we have fallen. Watch the whole thing, or skip to about 21:00

RINO can’t be trusted. not MAGA must destroy.

Reactions: Autoprax

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009