Hitler, Trump, and the Big Lie

Feb 5, 2024
pre WW2 the Newark area of NJ had a significant number of Nazi sympathisers...TAEdison and his
buddies Ford and Goodyear..were among them...after WW2 they toned it down...:censored:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
You're lashing out rather than answering a simple question. "Was Hunter’s laptop Rushhhhhun Disinformation?" The reason you lash out rather than answer the way you do when confronted with such a question is because to answer the question honestly takes you down a path where you would be forced to admit that I was correct when I said that deep down guys like you know that it was a sham election and a dirty win. Lying cheating staling but a win. Deep down you're likely ashamed......and just ashamed to admit it so you lash out.
I know your response was directed at someone else, but… Come on man. You’re the one not answering a simple question: what are the reasons the election was rigged?

every single court has shut down trump’s claims of voter fraud. So what else could it be?

re: the Russian disinformation, I don’t even know what that means.

Reactions: need 4 speed

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I know your response was directed at someone else, but… Come on man. You’re the one not answering a simple question: what are the reasons the election was rigged?

every single court has shut down trump’s claims of voter fraud. So what else could it be?

you will never get an answer.

fatso is incapable of or good-faith discussion.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
In the mean time, what are the reasons the election was a sham in your eyes. You said there were multiple reasons. And it seems everyone here wants to hear them.
1. The myriad of lies and conspiracy theories used to damage his presidency from day 1.
2. Coordination of the media and social media with democrats and even people within the government to selectively suppress and amplify information to damage Trump and minimize damage to Biden.
3. The exploitation of the sniffles bug to terrorize the public and manipulate voting rules to give Biden an advantage.
4. The lack of curiosity by the blob to investigate and root out the issues with the vote.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
If I remember right, the Biden campaign directed some intelligence agents to say that the laptop from hell looked like Russian disinformation, and they did. Turns out it was good’ol homegrown American disinformation.

The theory that people like gromsdaddy desperately cling to is that if voters knew this they would have voted for Trump, because everyone knows that Trump would never do anything so dastardly. :roflmao: :roflmao:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
1. The myriad of lies and conspiracy theories used to damage his presidency from day 1.
2. Coordination of the media and social media with democrats and even people within the government to selectively suppress and amplify information to damage Trump and minimize damage to Biden.
3. The exploitation of the sniffles bug to terrorize the public and manipulate voting rules to give Biden an advantage.
4. The lack of curiosity by the blob to investigate and root out the issues with the vote.
Well, believe it or not. I agree with you on the first two points so far as that media manipulation and slandering is real. But I think it damages Both sides. Case in point: the disinformation about Biden. Or look at Hillary in 2016.

For point 4, I think it was investigated over and over again. The courts denied Trumps claims at every single case.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The whines of the sorest of Loosers!

Reactions: hal9000

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
gross Dad, staying true to form with the theme of this thread - keep telling the same lie over and over, and hope people start believing your bullshit.

“Lashing out” is hardly the case here. Did you watch the video I posted? Your boy Cheeto is a known Hitler admirer. Cheeto’s own wife said he had a copy of Mein Kempf on his nightstand - although he might have had a children’s version - with more pictures, and less words to help him understand.

Why are you deflecting and continuing with Hunter’s laptop in this particular thread? Go over to the Jared vs Hunter thread to continue with your nonsense.

You're lashing out rather than answering a simple question. "Was Hunter’s laptop Rushhhhhun Disinformation?" The reason you lash out rather than answer the way you do when confronted with such a question is because to answer the question honestly takes you down a path where you would be forced to admit that I was correct when I said that deep down guys like you know that it was a sham election and a dirty win. Lying cheating staling but a win. Deep down you're likely ashamed......and just ashamed to admit it so you lash out.

Reactions: hal9000

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So gullible
It’s been investigated
No proof

just roof that if you repeat a lie often enough, your followers will believe you

I hope you’re just a troll whose gone overboard
We’re seeing proof right now that all the elections are in the bag in 2024

Would the House be passing such wildly unpopular bills in an election year if they had to worry about winning? Or are they just that dumb?

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Does being on the side of a dirty win make you feel good? Might explain some of your psychosis actually.
It is your psychosis that will not allow you face reality....... TRUMPLOST AND YOU ARE IN THE WORLDS DUMBEST CULT!