High School proficiency tests

Hadels

Tom Curren status
May 28, 2002
Visit site
what bull****! I have to take them and Im sorry, but it is sad that there are kids who arent getting an education that teaches them the questions on that test. Thre were questions about the probability of rolling a 1 on a 6 sided die. how hard is that if you are a junior in high school?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
take that thing seriously because it determines how much funding your school is going to receive.

cazart

Michael Peterson status
Dec 16, 2002
Parkside, son! What!?
Ace them.
That way, when you screw up, the teachers have to blame themselves. They'll be all, "Well, he's very bright, he tests off the charts, maybe he's bored?" and fall all over themselves trying to make your life easier.

DanSurfSouthBay

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jan 18, 2003
from down there, live up here
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by studog:
<strong>take that thing seriously because it determines how much funding your school is going to receive.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">your thinking of the standardized testing. the highschool exit exam(part of which i took this morning) has nothing to do with the school or district, only if you are to graduate from highschool or not.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DanSurfSouthBay:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by studog:
<strong>take that thing seriously because it determines how much funding your school is going to receive.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">your thinking of the standardized testing. the highschool exit exam(part of which i took this morning) has nothing to do with the school or district, only if you are to graduate from highschool or not.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">think I remember that exam. Kind of a joke because by the time I took it I was already excepted to an university.