Hey Mods! Deforest has been doxxing me on your forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I never posted anything here with any of that information. He had to work for it. He dug it up on his own.

That is the most irritating, creepy and a bit disturbing thing about it.

Never my name, my business name or pics of me.
didn't he claim you posted something to him on Insta? with a link to your business info?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
There are a few people here who post anonymously that I know who they are, some of them have talked mad sh!t and hurled insults at me. That’s fine.

I would NEVER EVER post any personal information about them here.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
I would NEVER EVER post any personal information about them here.
That's driven lots of good posters away on this forum.
Google image search is super useful for some things but it's a creeper's delight for stuff like that. One pic is all you need.

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019
I can handle sh!t talking and insults just fine. There are certain things that should be off limits.
call out posts should be banned. I blame the mods. I don’t think they currently there are any mods working here, or if there are they don’t do sh!t.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Skully apparently jumped on the ban(ed) wagon yesterday and tried to have me banned for using his "gunfighter" photo that he obviously put up online himself in years past. Its become politically inconvenient for him you see. Never mind that he has put my real name up on numerous threads over the years (as well as yesterday.)

Cue Skully claiming someone else complained to the mods...

:bricks:

I'm done now. :devilish:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
For the record I’m done talking about DC here. He’s not able to log on and defend himself so it’s kind of punching down at this point.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Skully apparently jumped on the ban(ed) wagon yesterday and tried to have me banned for using his "gunfighter" photo that he obviously put up online himself in years past. Its become politically inconvenient for him you see. Never mind that he has put my real name up on numerous threads over the years (as well as yesterday.)

Cue Skully claiming someone else complained to the mods...

:bricks:

I'm done now. :devilish:
I wouldn’t use that picture myself.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I wouldn’t use that picture myself.
Fair enough.

I wouldn't address someone I was having an argument with by their real name either.

Like I said to the mod, you want to dish it out, you should probably learn to take it.

And IMHO if you are uncomfortable with photos of you appearing online, you probably shouldn't put photos of you online. I've got about 6 different photos of myself, that members were kind enough to photoshop and use online, saved. Some of them are pretty funny. I really don't care. I knew the photos would get bagged on. YMMV

Last edited:

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Fair enough.

I wouldn't address someone I was having an argument with by their real name either.

Like I said to the mod, you want to dish it out, you should probably learn to take it.

And if you are uncomfortable with photos of you appearing online, you probably shouldn't put photos of you online.
Hey GWS wasn't there a picture of you in a g string on a salmon couch or something like that posted??

lol JK

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Let's clear some things up.
  1. There are mods here.
  2. Mods do not get paid.
We do our best to provide a good forum where surfers can come together to share stories, ideas, and life experiences. However...
  1. It's impossible for mods to follow every thread.
  2. It's impossible for mods to read every post.
  3. It's impossible for mods to follow every argument.
When you have a problem, none of you nitwits ever provide a link to the problem. You just say 'hey take care of this' and then we're supposed to go into super go-go-gadget detective mode and find whatever you're thread and post you're talking about, and then read all through the posts to determine what posts to delete, who to possibly ban, etc. If you want sh!t taken care of, be clear, be concise, and provide links.
  1. Just because you say 'hey mods' in a post, doesn't mean we magically appear to take care of your problem. We're not genies in a fucking bottle. See points above.

2. At times, there is a troll problem. These trolls are sick individuals who need professional help. Unfortunately, they choose to unload their stupidity here. We ban them but some have come back with 100's of new usernames so it's difficult to keep track of.

3. If you don't like someone IGNORE them. Do not reply to them. Do not respond to them. Delete any PM's they send, before you
  4. read them. Otherwise, enter discussion at your own peril and stop complaining when the conversation escalates to the point you need a babysitter. You know who the trolls are.
Carry on.

Last edited:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fair enough.

And IMHO if you are uncomfortable with photos of you appearing online, you probably shouldn't put photos of you online. I've got about 6 different photos of myself, that members were kind enough to photoshop and use online, saved. Some of them are pretty funny. I really don't care. I knew the photos would get bagged on. YMMV
i wouldn’t post your real name either. Even if you posted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.