Herman Cain *** DONE *** or Attend a tRump rally, and you will die

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The only problem is those individualists sicken uninvolved parties and dont seem to care a bit. How many covid deniers or antimaskers have sickened or died while passing it to others?
Not that many when you compare the number of infected and the number dead to the actual population number

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not that many when you compare the number of infected and the number dead to the actual population number
One death to your ilks absolute Idiocy is too many. I am all for Individualism and some actual Libertarian ideals, except during a fooking contagious Pandemic. Face it, in this setting Individualism costs uninvolved people their health or life, does that seem right to you?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
One death to your ilks absolute Idiocy is too many. I am all for Individualism and some actual Libertarian ideals, except during a fooking contagious Pandemic. Face it, in this setting Individualism costs uninvolved people their health or life, does that seem right to you?
This "IF IT SAVES ONE LIFE" attitude is terrible

How many lives are we destroying in the process? Look at the economy numbers. Look at this:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

How many lives are we destroying in the process? Look at the economy numbers. Look at this:

It would of happened no matter what we did. Are you defending Covid deniers spreading to innocent people like that idiot congressman from Texas or not?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

The whole thing sucks all around. And a good point about this really hitting people that already suffer from depression.

But damn it, I can only hear that bold part in Cher's voice. Thanks. Luckily I don't live in Walnut Creek (btw wtf there of all places?)

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The whole thing sucks all around. And a good point about this really hitting people that already suffer from depression.

But damn it, I can only hear that bold part in Cher's voice. Thanks. Luckily I don't live in Walnut Creek (btw wtf there of all places?)
Walnut Creek is bougey

Sure, the smaller towns that are its direct neighbors are where the ultra-rich live, but it's safe and expensive bedroom community

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Auto with the literal LOL, It is hard to get delivery right on the internets.